2012-11-21 08:48:37 - Kitchen Appliances in the United States - Market Research Report - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Kitchen Appliances in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States kitchen appliances market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
* The kitchen appliances market reflects the sale of four product sectors: refrigeration appliances, which include fridges, freezers and fridge freezers; cooking appliances, which include cookers, microwaves, ovens, cooker hoods, food processors and toasters; washing appliances, which include washing machines, clothes dryers and washer
dryers; and dishwashers. The market value has been calculated using manufacturer selling prices. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this profile have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates.
* The US kitchen appliances market had total revenues of $21.3 billion in 2011, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -4.4% between 2007 and 2011.
* Market consumption volumes decreased with a CARC of -4.7% between 2007-2011, to reach a total of 52.2 million units in 2011.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the kitchen appliances market in the United States
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the kitchen appliances market in the United States
Leading company profiles reveal details of key kitchen appliances market players´ global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States kitchen appliances market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United States economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the United States kitchen appliances market by value in 2011?
- What will be the size of the United States kitchen appliances market in 2016?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States kitchen appliances market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Consumer Goods Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Consumer Goods Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Company-Profil ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.