2012-09-07 11:05:20 - Fast Market Research recommends "Kmart Corporation: Retail Company Profile and SWOT Report" from Canadean, now available
Canadean's "Kmart Corporation: Retail Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, mergers and acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Kmart Corporation: Retail Company Profile and SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kmart Corporation
Canadean's "Kmart Corporation: Retail Company Profile and SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and
these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/451770_kmart_corporation_retail_company_prof ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Kmart Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Kmart Corporation
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Kmart Corporation (Kmart) is a discount store operator based in the US. The key product portfolio include jewelry, clothing, furniture and decor, home accessories, baby products, electronics material, appliances, fitness and sports, toys and games, tools and other related products. Kmart sells its merchandise through its wholly-owned retail stores and website - kmart.com. The company principally operates in 49 states of the US, Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands through 1,305 stores comprising 1,279 discount stores, 26 super-centers and 60 Kmart stores. Currently, Kmart operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sears Holding Corporation. The company is headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, the US.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean's beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients' annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.