Fast Market Research recommends "Korea Western Power Co., Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
PR-Inside.com: 2014-08-18 08:19:03
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/854791_korea_western_power_co_ltd_strategic_ ..
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd. (KOWEPO) generates and distributes electricity. The company is a subsidiary of Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO). KOWEPO generates power through eight power plants. KOWEPO also undertakes the development of power resources and power related business development. The company's new and renewable energy power plants under construction include Taean Thermal Power Plant, Taean Intergrated Gasification Combined-Cycle (IGCC) power plant Project, and Garolim tidal power plant. As of December 2013, KOWEPO operates 57 generation units with a total generation capacity of 8,909 MW.
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Dec 05, 2013 KOWEPO to provide operation and maintenance services to Sumsel power plants in Indonesia
Sep 09, 2013 KOWEPO to set up 500MW gas-fired and waste-fired power project at Yangon in Myanmar
May 20, 2013 KOWEPO Purchases 30,000 Tonnes Of High Sulfur Fuel Oil For Pyeongtaek Power Station In South Korea
Feb 07, 2013 PNPC Signs Power Purchase Agreement With EGAT For Xe-Pian Xe-Namnoy Hydroelectric Power Plant In Lao
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd. - Key Facts
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd. - Key Operational Summary
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd., Share of Installed Capacity by Fuel Type (Power Generation), 2010
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd. - History
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd. - Company Statement
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd. - Business Description
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd. - Strengths
Strength - Strong Liquidity Position
Strength - Strong Foothold in the Market
Strength - Synergy with KEPCO
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Operational Inefficiency
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd. - Opportunities
Opportunity - New Power Projects
Opportunity - Upward Energy Demand: Asian Markets
Opportunity - South Korean Electricity Demand
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Pressure
Threat - Regulatory Environment
Threat - Operational Issues
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Power Financial Deals and Alliances
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd., Power, Deals By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd., Power, Deals By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd., Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
Dec 05, 2013: KOWEPO to provide operation and maintenance services to Sumsel power plants in Indonesia
Sep 09, 2013: KOWEPO to set up 500MW gas-fired and waste-fired power project at Yangon in Myanmar
May 20, 2013: KOWEPO Purchases 30,000 Tonnes Of High Sulfur Fuel Oil For Pyeongtaek Power Station In South Korea
Feb 07, 2013: PNPC Signs Power Purchase Agreement With EGAT For Xe-Pian Xe-Namnoy Hydroelectric Power Plant In Lao
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd., Key Facts
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd., Key Employees
Full Table of Contents is available at:
-- www.fastmr.com/prod/854791_korea_western_power_co_ltd_strategic_ ..
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.