2012-12-11 10:19:18 - Leading Anti-Cancer Drugs: World Market Prospects 2011-2021 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Leading Anti-Cancer Drugs: World Market Prospects 2011-2021 - Anti-cancer drug sales exceeded $50bn worldwide in 2009, with impressive growth. Our report shows you where cancer therapies are heading from 2011 to 2021 - technology, competition and revenues. Over 20 million new cases of cancer are predicted in 2025, compared with 12 million in 2008 (WHO).What will this decade hold for leading anti-cancer drugs and that therapeutic market? This report shows you anti-cancer drug revenue forecasts for 2011 to 2021. We provide research, data and opinions to benefit your work now.Key questions answeredWhat revenues will cancer treatment markets generate from 2011 to 2021?
What gains will leading companies and products achieve?
What sales trends will leading national markets - developed and developing -
show?Report scopeThe Leading Anti-Cancer Drugs: World Market Prospects 2011-2021report gives you revenue forecasts, growth rates, market shares, SWOT analysis, an R&D review and expert opinion. We include 149 tables and charts and a research interview (shown in the accompanying lists).Our report shows you revenue forecasts at total world, sub-market, product and national levels. You can assess the potential of the anti-cancer drug industry and market now. We show the industry´s strengths, weaknesses, trends and opportunities from 2011. We show you oncology R&D trends - pipeline and emerging treatments to look out for.Our report gives you the following advantages:• You will receive analysis of leading anti-cancer drugs from 2009 to 2021, including predicted revenues, market shares and growth rates
• You will find revenue predictions for Avastin, MabThera, Herceptin, Glivec, Taxotere, Arimidex, Erbitux, Alimta, Revlimid and Velcade
• You will receive a forecast for the overall world cancer drugs market from 2011 to 2021
• You will receive forecasts for the main drug categories at world level - traditional antineoplastics, novel antineoplastics, hormone therapies and immunotherapies
• You will receive sales forecasts for the leading national markets from 2011 to 2021 (US, Japan, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, China, Russia, India and Brazil)
• You will assess leading companies´ activities and prospects in the anti-cancer drug market
• You will investigate competition and opportunities that will influence the cancer treatments industry and market from 2011 onwards
• You will see what will stimulate and restrain the industry and market
• You will review product development, assessing the potential of oncology R&D and emerging products for lung, breast, colorectal, stomach and prostate cancers
• You will investigate commercial requirements - with therapeutic needs and market opportunities discussed
• You will see discussions of personalised medicine and biosimilar drugs in cancer treatment
• You will view expert opinion from our survey, including a full interview transcript.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.