2012-04-14 04:26:32 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2016
GlobalData's energy offering, "LNG Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2012 - " is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the LNG industry in South and Central America. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned LNG terminals in South and Central America. The profiles of major companies operating in the LNG industry in South and Central America are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/348421_lng_industry_outlook_in_south_and_cen ..
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Updated information relating to all
active and planned LNG terminals
* Provides historical data from 2005 to 2011, forecast to 2016
* Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
* Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
* Identifies key trends and issues in the LNG industry
* Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Sempra Energy, Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. and BP Plc
* Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
* Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals in South and Central America
* Identify growth segments and opportunities in the South and Central American LNG industry.
* Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
* Assess your competitor's LNG assets
* Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in South and Central America.
Natural Gas, Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), Regasification, Liquefaction, Regasification Terminals, Liquefaction Terminals, Planned LNG Terminals, LNG Storage, Capacity Expansion, Clean Fuel, Piped Natural Gas, Natural Gas Demand, Natural Gas Reserves, LNG
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Sempra Energy, Petroleo Brasileiro S.A., BP p.l.c.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table Of Contents
1 Table Of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Introduction 6
2.1 What is This Report About? 6
2.2 How to Use This Report? 6
2.3 Market Definition 6
3 South and Central America LNG Industry 7
3.1 South and Central America LNG Industry, Key Data 7
3.2 South and Central America LNG Industry, Liquefaction 7
3.2.1 LNG Liquefaction Industry in South and Central America, Total Capacity 7
3.2.2 LNG Liquefaction Industry in South and Central America, Trinidad and Tobago 9
3.2.3 LNG Liquefaction Industry in South and Central America, Peru 9
3.3 South and Central America LNG Industry, Regasification 10
3.3.1 LNG Regasification Industry in South and Central America, Total Capacity 10
3.3.2 LNG Regasification Industry in South and Central America, Mexico 11
3.3.3 LNG Regasification Industry in South and Central America, Brazil 11
3.3.4 LNG Regasification Industry in South and Central America, Argentina 12
3.3.5 LNG Regasification Industry in South and Central America, Chile 12
3.3.6 LNG Regasification Industry in South and Central America, Dominican Republic 13
3.3.7 LNG Regasification Industry in South and Central America, Puerto Rico 13
3.3.8 LNG Regasification Industry in South and Central America, Jamaica 14
3.3.9 LNG Regasification Industry in South and Central America, Uruguay 14
3.4 South and Central America Planned LNG Terminals 15
3.4.1 South and Central America Planned LNG Terminals, Regasification Capacity, 2012-2016 15
4 Profile of Sempra Energy 16
4.1 Sempra Energy, Key Information 16
4.2 Sempra Energy, Company Overview 16
4.3 Sempra Energy, Business Description 16
4.3.1 Business Overview 16
4.4 Sempra Energy, SWOT Analysis 18
4.4.1 Overview 18
4.4.2 Sempra Energy Strengths 18
4.4.3 Sempra Energy Weaknesses 20
4.4.4 Sempra Energy Opportunities 20
4.4.5 Sempra Energy Threats 21
5 Profile of Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. 23
5.1 Petroleo Brasileiro S.A., Key Information 23
5.2 Petroleo Brasileiro S.A., Company Overview 23
5.3 Petroleo Brasileiro S.A., Business Description 23
5.3.1 Business Overview 23
5.3.2 Distribution 24
5.3.3 Gas and Power 25
5.3.4 International 26
5.3.5 Refining, Transportation and Marketing 27
5.4 Petroleo Brasileiro S.A., SWOT Analysis 27
5.4.1 Overview 27
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.