2012-12-11 14:00:18 - Location based advertising 2010-2015 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
The latest exclusive report on location based advertising examines how the location-based services market has experienced huge growth over the past two years and how the potential for the next five years is immense in the LBA sector.
The report focuses on how market consolidation has been crucial to future potential and development. Companies such as Nokia and Microsoft have drawn attention to the market and actualized location based ambitions. However LBS start-up companies such as Foursquare and Gowalla should not be overlooked, as services such as these have drawn public attention and demand. GPS and navigational technology & services have played a huge role in the market rise and consumer uptake.
We believe that the anticipation of location based services has
long been present and the recent advancement of user interface, processors and screen technology has finally brought the ambition of LBS to reality. The rise in smartphones and the addition of GPS technology in handsets has allowed the embrace and possibilities of LBA to begin.
This report will produce an in depth analysis of the location based advertising market and the role of services which power it, including various products and services available and specific technological standard data.
Among others, this report looks at the following questions:
• Why location based advertising is important to the mobile market?
• How will operators and manufacturers benefit?
• What effect will location based advertising have on other advertising methods such as online and televised?
• Which types of businesses will benefit from location based advertising?
• What are the types of location based services currently available on the market?
• How are well established search providers developing in the market?
• How will location based advertising compare with Internet based advertising?
• What opportunities exist for search in location based advertising?
• What role will local search and services play in the market?
• How location based advertising is beneficial to the consumer?
Increase your understanding of this exciting market and how to retrieve the vast potential by ordering today: Location based advertising 2010-2015 Report. Who needs to read this report?
• Mobile/Cellular network operators - Operators can gain further knowledge of the issues currently affecting price plans and data usage, the results of partnerships with advertisers, the revenue generating possibilities which are available to operators if issues are confronted and solutions are implemented.
• Mobile technology/platform developers - Companies can revise the past and present advancements to gain insight on the future developments within the industry and where concentration must be maintained.
• Advertisers - Advertisers can gain an insight to the relevant partnerships that must be upheld and created to forward success through to the mobile market and the actions they must undertake to develop their technique with current and future technology advancements.
• Mobile handset manufacturers - Companies can consider options of developing their product to efficiently view and browse the Internet and gain knowledge of how the success of location based services will affect their products and future design.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Telecommunications/Market-Res ..
Browse all Telecommunications Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Telecommunications/Market-Res ..
Browse all Telecommunications Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Telecommunications/Company-Pr ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.