2012-08-19 07:54:24 - Fast Market Research recommends "LTE Solutions and Market Opportunities" from MindCommerce, now available
Migrating cellular networks to fourth generation (4G) via the Long Term Evolution (LTE) standard and other supporting technologies is a monumental effort.
This research package is comprised of comprehensive research addressing LTE technology, market analysis, business case assessment, company analysis, opportunity assessment, application evaluation, and more. It is a must have bundle of reports for anyone focused on broadband wireless business, market, and/or technology.
* Cellular, wireless ISP's, cable TV MSO's, and fixed network service providers
* LTE vendors, start-ups, vendors, investors, and industry analysts
* IP backbone service providers and VoIP service providers
* Telecom regulators and government agencies
* Enterprise telecom and IT managers Municipal IT and telecom managers
- www.fastmr.com/prod/449895_lte_solutions_and_market_opportunitie ..
Report Table of Contents:
* 4G Cloud Services for Mobile Governance
* LTE Operator Strategies: Key Drivers, Deployment Strategies, CAPEX, OPEX, Price Plans, ARPUs and Service Revenues 2012 - 2016
* Mobile Operator Subscriptions, Spectrum, Ownership & Infrastructure Contracts Database
* The LTE Device Marketplace: Ecosystem, Roadmap, Key Trends, Shipments/Market Share, and Global Forecast by Vendor 2012 - 2016
* The LTE Infrastructure Market: Vendors, Market Share, Key Trends & Forecasts
* LTE Support of the Smart-grid Solutions, Applications, and Market Outlook
* Global Cellular Handset Update: Market, Technology, Vendor, and Application Analysis
* 4G Handsets: Evaluating the Impact of LTE, Applications, and Anticipated Usage
* Tekelec: LTE Drives Opportunities in Diameter, Policy and Subscriber Management
* Public Safety LTE: Applications, Market Players and Forecasts 2011 - 2015
* LTE Strategy 2012 - 2017
* The Definitive Analysis of Broadband Wireless Networks: WiMax, WiFi, LTE, and 4G Infrastructure
* Self Organizing Networks (SON): Challenges & Market Opportunities for LTE and Beyond, Second Edition
* Mobile Commerce in LTE: The Future of Commerce in 4G and Beyond
* IMS Applications: Moving Beyond Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
* Market Opportunity: Call Continuity in Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
* Free VoIP over Wireless vs. VoLTE
* LTE Feasibility, Applications and Potential by Region 2011 to 2015
About Mind Commerce
The Mind Commerce mission is to provide customized research, consulting, training, and writing services for the telecommunications and IT industry within their areas of expertise. Mind Commerce clients include manufacturers, developers, service providers, industry organizations, and government. Mind Commerce partners include various leading firms in the telecommunications industry. View more research from MindCommerce at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1011
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.