2012-10-03 01:48:57 - LTE Solutions and Market Opportunities - Research Package - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
LTE Solutions and Market Opportunities - Research Package - Obtain over $30,000 worth of research for $9,995 !
Migrating cellular networks to fourth generation (4G) via the Long Term Evolution (LTE) standard and other supporting technologies is a monumental effort.This comprehensive research package, with over 2,000 pages of market research, is comprised of comprehensive research addressing LTE technology, market analysis, business case assessment, company analysis, opportunity assessment, application evaluation, and more. It is a must have bundle of reports for anyone focused on broadband wireless business, market, and/or technology.
The bundle of market reports included in this research package include:- 4G Cloud Services for Mobile Governance (33 pages)
- LTE Operator Strategies: Key Drivers, Deployment Strategies, CAPEX, OPEX, Price Plans, ARPUs and Service
Revenues 2012 - 2016 (357 pages)
- Mobile Operator Subscriptions, Spectrum, Ownership & Infrastructure Contracts Database (Excel File)
- The LTE Device Marketplace: Ecosystem, Roadmap, Key Trends, Shipments/Market Share, and Global Forecast by Vendor 2012 - 2016 (63 pages)
- The LTE Infrastructure Market: Vendors, Market Share, Key Trends & Forecasts (66 pages)
- LTE Support of the Smart-grid Solutions, Applications, and Market Outlook (142 pages)
- Global Cellular Handset Update: Market, Technology, Vendor, and Application Analysis (45 pages)
- 4G Handsets: Evaluating the Impact of LTE, Applications, and Anticipated Usage (210 pages)
- Tekelec: LTE Drives Opportunities in Diameter, Policy and Subscriber Management (103 pages)
- Public Safety LTE: Applications, Market Players and Forecasts 2011 - 2015 (108 pages)
- LTE Strategy 2012 - 2017 (206 pages)
- The Definitive Analysis of Broadband Wireless Networks: WiMax, WiFi, LTE, and 4G Infrastructure (119 pages)
- Self Organizing Networks (SON): Challenges & Market Opportunities for LTE and Beyond, Second Edition (220 pages)
- Mobile Commerce in LTE: The Future of Commerce in 4G and Beyond (126 pages)
- IMS Applications: Moving Beyond Voice over LTE (VoLTE) (83 pages)
- Market Opportunity: Call Continuity in Voice over LTE (VoLTE) (39 pages)
- Free VoIP over Wireless vs. VoLTE (25 pages)
- LTE Feasibility, Applications and Potential by Region 2011 to 2015 (117 pages)
Audience:- Cellular, wireless ISP´s, cable TV MSO´s, and fixed network service providers
- LTE vendors, start-ups, vendors, investors, and industry analysts
- IP backbone service providers and VoIP service providers
- Telecom regulators and government agencies
- Enterprise telecom and IT managers Municipal IT and telecom managers
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Telecommunications/Market-Res ..
Browse all Telecommunications Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Telecommunications/Market-Res ..
Browse all Telecommunications Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Telecommunications/Company-Pr ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.