2013-12-20 10:44:04 - New Construction research report from World Market Intelligence is now available from Fast Market Research
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aeroports de Paris SA
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Aeroports de Paris (ADP) builds, develops and manages airports. The company owns and operates the three airports of the Ile de France (Paris) region: Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Paris-Orly and Paris-Le Bourget. The services offered by the company include air traffic management, intermodal transportation and terminal management, installation of airport infrastructures, customs services and airport
security services. In addition, the company provides other non aviation services such as restaurants, parking and telecommunication spaces, retail services, land and commercial real estate property leasing, stopover assistance services and ground handling and related services. The company currently offers its services to 167 airline customers serving more than 350 cities in 115 countries. ADP is headquartered in Paris, France.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/755213_aeroports_de_paris_sa_adp_company_pro ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Aeroports de Paris SA " for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Aeroports de Paris SA
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Solvency
Figure 4: Valuation
Figure 5: Market Capitalization
Figure 6: Efficiency
Figure 7: Turnover - Inventory and Asset
Figure 8: Liquidity
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.