2012-09-29 18:00:07 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "AGL Energy Limited - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update"
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company's business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
* Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
* Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products
and services - A list of major products, services and brands
* Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/464652_agl_energy_limited_power_plants_and_s ..
* Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
AGL Energy Limited, Operational Metrics, By Capacity
AGL Energy Limited, Operational Metrics, By Generation
AGL Energy Limited, Operational Metrics, By Customers
AGL Energy Limited, Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information
AGL Energy Limited, Operational Metrics, By Sales
AGL Energy Limited, Wind Farms
AGL Energy Limited, Wind Farms, Australia
AGL Energy Limited, Hydro Power Plants
AGL Energy Limited, Hydro Power Plants, Australia
AGL Energy Limited, Biomass Power Plants
AGL Energy Limited, Biomass Power Plants, Australia
AGL Energy Limited, Biogas Power Plants
AGL Energy Limited, Biogas Power Plants, Australia
AGL Energy Limited, Thermal Power Plants
AGL Energy Limited, Thermal Power Plants, Australia
Major Products and Services
AGL Energy Limited Strengths
Diversified Asset Portfolio
Significant Customer Base
Joint Venture Agreements
AGL Energy Limited Weaknesses
Decline in Liquidity
Diesel Fuel Spill
Decline in Performance of Certain Segments
AGL Energy Limited Opportunities
Increasing Demand for Natural Gas and Electricity
AGL Energy Limited Threats
Fluctuations in Electricity Prices
Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Key Employee Biographies
Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Financial Deals Landscape
AGL Energy Limited, Deals Summary
AGL Energy Limited, Power, Deal Details
AGL Energy Forms Joint Venture With Torrens
AGL Forms Joint Venture With Meridian Energy
AGL Energy Completes Institutional Entitlement Offering Of Shares For $357 Million
AGL Energy Completes Private Placement Of $734.73 Million
AGL Energy Completes Public Offering Of Notes Due 2039 For $695 Million
AGL Energy Prices Private Placement Of Unsecured Notes Due 2022 For $165 Million
AGL Energy Prices Private Placement Of Unsecured Notes Due 2025 For $135 Million
AGL Energy To Receive Grant Of $128.3 Million For Two Solar Power Projects In New South Wales, Australia
Eurus Energy Acquires Hallett 5 Wind Farm From AGL Energy For $174.4 Million In Australia
Epuron And Macquarie Capital Wind Fund To Sell Silverton Wind Farm Developments To AGL Energy
AGL Energy To Acquire Additional 67.5% Interest In Great Energy From TEPCO For $728.8 Million In Victoria
Meridian Energy And AGL Energy Complete Project Financing Of $410 Million For Macarthur Wind Power Project In Australia
AGL Energy To Sell Oaklands Hill Wind Power Project
AGL Energy To Invest $179 Million In Hallett III Onshore Wind Farm, Australia
AGL Energy And Windlab Systems Invests $164 Million In Oaklands Hill Wind Farm, Australia
AGL Energy To Invest $108 Million For Hallett V Wind Farm, Australia
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.