2012-05-26 18:01:43 - Fast Market Research recommends "Albertson's LLC: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" from Canadean, now available
Canadean's "Albertson's LLC: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "Albertson's LLC: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Albertson's LLC
Canadean's "Albertson's LLC: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics
guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Albertson's LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/385915_albertsons_llc_retailing_company_prof ..
Key Market Issues
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Albertson's LLC
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Albertsons LLC (Albertsons) operates a chain of supermarkets. The company sells groceries and general merchandise. Its grocery offerings include fresh produce, dairy products, delicatessen, frozen foods and sea food. Most of its stores have an in-store pharmacy. Its stores also provide florist services. The company sells both national and private label brands. The company's business is categorized into three divisions: Southwest, Dallas-Fort Worth and Florida. It operates 450 stores under the Albertsons banner throughout the Northwest and West Coast. The company operates as a subsidiary of SUPERVALU Inc. Albertsons is headquartered in Idaho, US.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Locations
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean's beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients' annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.