2012-08-31 10:23:02 - New Retailing research report from Canadean is now available from Fast Market Research
Canadean's "Army and Air Force Exchange Service: Retail Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, mergers and acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Army and Air Force Exchange Service: Retail Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Army and Air Force Exchange Service
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/451754_army_and_air_force_exchange_service_r ..
Canadean's "Army and Air Force Exchange Service: Retail Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and
secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Army and Air Force Exchange Service" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Army and Air Force Exchange Service
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) is an operator of retail stores across the US military bases. The company offers products including clothing, accessories, jewelry, watches, fitness and sports goods, computers, furniture and appliances. The company is a multichannel retailer, providing products to authorized customers through retail stores, online, catalog and mobile shopping. It serves more than 18.00 million items through online stores. The company operates 180 main stores and more than 2,000 fast food restaurants. It also offers military communities with convenience, specialty stores and movie theaters on installations worldwide. Currently, the company operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary of United States Department of Defense. AAFES is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the US.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean's beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients' annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.