2012-10-12 07:19:56 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Atrium Medical Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Atrium Medical Corporation (Atrium Medical) is a medical device company. It undertakes manufacturing, development, marketing and selling of devices for interventional cardiology, biosurgery, thoracic drainage, interventional procedures and vascular surgery. The company specializes in balloon expandable covered stents, local drug delivery, soft tissue and hernia repair, chest drainage devices, and vascular graft technologies. The company offers its products to hospitals, clinics, surgery centers, nursing homes, long-term care facilities, home healthcare and retail healthcare. Its products are manufactured and distributed in more than 60 countries across the world. Atrium Medical is a subsidiary of Getinge AB and headquartered in New Hampshire, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/493745_atrium_medical_corporation_strategic_ ..
The company seeks to capitalize on growth opportunities across its core markets and
new markets. The business strategy of Atrium envisages building its position in the marketplace through internal development, market expansion, partnerships and strategic alliances.
Atrium Medical Corporation Key Recent Developments
Apr 26, 2012: Atrium Plans To Move Headquarters To Larger Merrimack, NH Facility
Mar 12, 2012: Hospitals, Healthcare Providers To Benefit From New Premier Agreement For Chest Drainage Products
Apr 22, 2011: Hospitals, Healthcare Providers To Benefit From New Premier Agreements For Vascular Grafts
GlobalData'sAtrium Medical Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.