2013-01-04 12:42:12 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Autoridad del Canal de Panama - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Autoridad del Canal de Panama (ACP) is the agency of the government of Panama responsible for the operation, administration, management, preservation, maintenance and modernization of the Canal. It also manages its activities and related services. It advises and notices ships on customer code issuance and marine tariff through various information systems, namely, electronic data collection system (EDCS), enhanced vessel traffic management system (EVTMS), customer services management system (CSMS), vessels ETA, transit booking, auction system and transit statistics.
Autoridad del Canal de Panama Key Recent Developments
Oct 04, 2011: ACP Extends Service Contract With BWSC For Miraflores Power PlantnJun 16, 2011: HHI To Supply Two MAN B&W 12K80MC-S Engines To Miraflores Power Plant
GlobalData's Autoridad del Canal de Panama - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/527894_autoridad_del_canal_de_panama_strateg ..
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Autoridad del Canal de Panama - Key Facts
Autoridad del Canal de Panama - Key Employees
Autoridad del Canal de Panama - Key Employee Biographies
Autoridad del Canal de Panama - Major Products and Services
Autoridad del Canal de Panama - History
Autoridad del Canal de Panama - Company Statement
Autoridad del Canal de Panama - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Autoridad del Canal de Panama - Business Description
Autoridad del Canal de Panama - Corporate Strategy
Autoridad del Canal de Panama - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Autoridad del Canal de Panama - Strengths
Strength - Operational Performance
Strength - Healthy Canal Waters Time and In Transit Time
Strength - Energy Self-sufficiency
Autoridad del Canal de Panama - Weaknesses
Weakness - Small Traffic Displacement Tonnage
Weakness - Transit Reservation System Utilization
Autoridad del Canal de Panama - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Partnerships
Opportunity - Canal Expansion
Autoridad del Canal de Panama - Threats
Threat - Natural Calamities
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Restrictions on Navigation Channels
Autoridad del Canal de Panama - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments
Autoridad del Canal de Panama, Recent Developments
Oct 04, 2011: ACP Extends Service Contract With BWSC For Miraflores Power Plant
Jun 16, 2011: HHI To Supply Two MAN B&W 12K80MC-S Engines To Miraflores Power Plant
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Autoridad del Canal de Panama, Key Facts
Autoridad del Canal de Panama, Key Employees
Autoridad del Canal de Panama, Key Employee Biographies
Autoridad del Canal de Panama, Major Products and Services
Autoridad del Canal de Panama, History
Autoridad del Canal de Panama, Other Locations
Autoridad del Canal de Panama, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.