2012-10-05 16:57:09 - Fast Market Research recommends "B-Cell Lymphomas - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" from Global Markets Direct, now available
Global Markets Direct's, 'B-Cell Lymphomas - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for B-Cell Lymphomas, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for B-Cell Lymphomas. B-Cell Lymphomas - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/468432_bcell_lymphomas_pipeline_review_h2_20 ..
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and
relevance of data for the indicated disease.
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for B-Cell Lymphomas.
* A review of the B-Cell Lymphomas products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the B-Cell Lymphomas pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for B-Cell Lymphomas.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding B-Cell Lymphomas pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
B-Cell Lymphomas Overview
An Overview of Pipeline Products for B-Cell Lymphomas
B-Cell Lymphomas Therapeutics under Development by Companies
B-Cell Lymphomas Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Late Stage Products
Mid Clinical Stage Products
Early Clinical Stage Products
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products
B-Cell Lymphomas Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies
B-Cell Lymphomas Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Companies Involved in B-Cell Lymphomas Therapeutics Development
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Johnson & Johnson
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
Eli Lilly and Company
Seattle Genetics, Inc.
MMR Information Systems, Inc.
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Emergent BioSolutions Inc.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Reliance Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
Piramal Healthcare Limited
Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Astellas Pharma Inc.
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
AEterna Zentaris Inc.
Accentia Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Allos Therapeutics, Inc
Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Senesco Technologies, Inc.
Green Cross Corporation
SymBio Pharmaceuticals Limited
Ascenta Therapeutics, Inc.
Provenance Biopharmaceuticals Corp.
Fresenius Biotech GmbH
Semafore Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Onconova Therapeutics, Inc
Immune System Therapeutics Ltd.
Mirna Therapeutics, Inc.
Synthon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
VentiRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Cylene Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Astellas Pharma GmbH
Dynamix Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Cancer Therapeutics CRC Pty Ltd
Zenyaku Kogyo Co., Ltd.
LFB Biotechnologies, S.A.S.U.
Probiomed S.A. de C.V.
Shanghai CP Guojian Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
PharmaTech International, Inc.
Fecal Incontinence - Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Monotherapy Products
Assessment by Combination Products
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
obinutuzumab - Drug Profile
enzastaurin hydrochloride - Drug Profile
rituximab - Drug Profile
BiovaxID - Drug Profile
bortezomib - Drug Profile
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.