2012-09-18 08:06:36 - New Pharmaceuticals market report from Global Markets Direct: "Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) - Pipeline Review, H2 2012"
Global Markets Direct's, 'Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression), complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression). 'Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) - Pipeline Review, H2 2012' is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/463856_bipolar_disorder_manic_depression_pip ..
sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression).
* A review of the Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action and research & development progress.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression).
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players with the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) pipeline depth and focus of Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) Therapeutic Products under Development, Key Players in Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) Therapeutics, Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) Pipeline Overview, Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) Pipeline, Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) Pipeline Assessment
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) Overview
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression)
Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) Therapeutics under Development by Companies
Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Late Stage Products
Mid Clinical Stage Products
Early Clinical Stage Products
Pre-Clinical Stage Products
Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies
Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Companies Involved in Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) Therapeutics Development
Eli Lilly and Company
Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc.
Astellas Pharma Inc.
Elan Corporation, plc
Gedeon Richter Plc.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
IntelGenx Technologies Corp.
Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Ascendis Pharma A/S
Reviva Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) - Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Monotherapy Products
Assessment by Combination Products
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
ELND005 - Drug Profile
Nuvigil - Drug Profile
Latuda - Drug Profile
FK949E - Drug Profile
Cariprazine - Drug Profile
AEDs - Drug Profile
RG2417 - Drug Profile
Adasuve - Drug Profile
SKL-PSY - Drug Profile
Taurine - Drug Profile
Riluzole - Drug Profile
DP-VPA - Drug Profile
RU486 - Drug Profile
Acetyl-L-Carnitine + Alpha-Lipoic Acid - Drug Profile
Valacyclovir - Drug Profile
Depakote ER - Drug Profile
Seroquel XR + Pramipexole - Drug Profile
Lisdexamfetamine - Drug Profile
GLYX-13 - Drug Profile
Rilutek - Drug Profile
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.