2013-12-08 19:14:05 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile", is now available at Fast Market Research
BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC (BNY Mellon Capital Markets), formerly, Mellon Financial Markets, LLC, is an investment banking and full service securities dealer. It offers a broad range of equity and fixed income financial products. The company's fixed income products include investment grade, high yield, preferred, hybrid, convertible and liability management products. Its equity financing arm structures equity financing solutions for public companies. BNY Mellon Capital Markets provides a wide range of equity products that include US and non-US stocks, exchange traded funds, listed options and mutual funds. The company offers equity services such as self-directed trading, company stock trading plans, private equity distribution liquidations, share re-purchase plans, company dividend re-investment plan purchases, 401k and stock option conversions.
Full Report Details
- www.fastmr.com/prod/711851_bny_mellon_capital_markets_llc_medica ..
Besides, it provides a platform for executing fixed-income products, including interest rate and investment grade credit products, agency guaranteed mortgage pass throughs, taxable and tax-exempt municipals, brokered CDs, and for placing CD deposits; and structures and arranges tax-exempt corporate debt transactions. The company offers these services to institutional investors and high-net-worth individuals. It is an indirect-wholly-owned non bank subsidiary of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation and a member of Financial Industry Regulatory Authority and Securities Investor Protection Corporation. BNY Mellon Capital Markets is headquartered in New York City, New York, the US.
GlobalData's BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC in the Medical Devices market. The report is an essential source of information for Medical Devices companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.