2013-02-06 17:10:58 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "China Huaneng Group Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
China Huaneng Group Corporation (CHNG) is a state-owned power generation company. It focuses on the development and generation of power from renewable sources as well as fossil fuel. The company, along with its subsidiaries, makes investment in power sector; carries out the construction, operation and management of power generation assets. It also operates in the coal, finance, technology R&D and transportation sectors, supporting its core business of power generation. CHNG is headquartered in Beijing, China.
China Huaneng Group Corporation Key Recent Developments
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/536162_china_huaneng_group_corporation_strat ..
Jan 07, 2013: HSNPC Begins Construction On Fourth-generation Nuclear Power Project In Shandong Province, ChinanNov 02, 2012: Chinese Government Approves 1.4 GW Damaobayin Wind Power Complex In Baotou, Inner Mongolia
2012: China Huaneng Plans To Establish New Thermal Power Project In Hunan Province, China
Feb 13, 2012: Duke Energy And Huaneng Group Expand Cooperation To Develop Carbon Capture And Sequestration Technologies
GlobalData's China Huaneng Group Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
China Huaneng Group Corporation - Key Facts
China Huaneng Group Corporation - Key Employees
China Huaneng Group Corporation - Major Products and Services
China Huaneng Group Corporation, Share of Installed Capacity by Region (Power Generation),
China Huaneng Group Corporation - History
China Huaneng Group Corporation - Company Statement
China Huaneng Group Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
China Huaneng Group Corporation - Business Description
China Huaneng Group Corporation - Corporate Strategy
China Huaneng Group Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
China Huaneng Group Corporation - Strengths
Strength - Organizational Framework
Strength - Market Leading Position
Strength - Business Diversity
China Huaneng Group Corporation - Weaknesses
Weakness - Debt Covenant
China Huaneng Group Corporation - Opportunities
Opportunity - Increasing Electricity Demand
Opportunity - Increasing Focus on Renewable Energy Sources
Opportunity - Focused Research and Development Activities
China Huaneng Group Corporation - Threats
Threat - Dependency on Thermal Fuel Sources
Threat - Operational Issues: Industry
Threat - Volatility in Electricity Prices
China Huaneng Group Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Power Financial Deals and Alliances
China Huaneng Group Corporation, Power, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
China Huaneng Group Corporation, Power, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
China Huaneng Group Corporation, Clean Technology, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
China Huaneng Group Corporation, Clean Technology, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
China Huaneng Group Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
China Huaneng Group Corporation, Recent Developments
Jan 07, 2013: HSNPC Begins Construction On Fourth-generation Nuclear Power Project In Shandong Province, China
Nov 02, 2012: Chinese Government Approves 1.4 GW Damaobayin Wind Power Complex In Baotou, Inner Mongolia
Jul 29, 2012: China Huaneng Plans To Establish New Thermal Power Project In Hunan Province, China
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.