2014-04-07 19:59:30 - Recently published research from Global Markets Direct, "Colon Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2014", is now available at Fast Market Research
Global Markets Direct's, 'Colon Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2014', provides an overview of the Colon Cancer's therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Colon Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Colon Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC
filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/798868_colon_cancer_pipeline_review_h1_2014. ..
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
* The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Colon Cancer
* The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
* The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Colon Cancer and enlists all their major and minor projects
* The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
* A review of the Colon Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
* Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
* A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
* Coverage of the Colon Cancer pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
* Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to Get this Report
* Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
* Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Colon Cancer
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Colon Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Companies Mentioned in this Report: AstraZeneca PLC, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Bioniche Life Sciences, Inc., Bavarian Nordic A/S, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Panacea Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Piramal Enterprises Limited, Celltrion, Inc., Bio-Path Holdings, Inc., Histogen, Inc., Geistlich Pharma AG, Aphios Corporation, Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Eisai Co., Ltd., Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc., ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd., Immunomedics, Inc., Genfit SA, Lorus Therapeutics Inc., Bionomics Limited, Northwest Biotherapeutics, Inc., Compugen Ltd., Patrys Limited, Critical Outcome Technologies Inc., Dendreon Corporation, Progen Pharmaceuticals Limited, JW Pharmaceutical Corporation, Green Cross Corporation, Sareum Holdings plc, Microbio Co., Ltd., Transgene Biotek Limited, Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc., MabVax Therapeutics, Inc., Nanobiotix, Aurigene Discovery Technologies Limited, Supratek Pharma Inc., Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Quantum Pharmaceuticals, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Nerviano Medical Sciences S.r.l., Med Discovery SA, Priaxon AG, Provecs Medical GmbH, Alethia Biotherapeutics Inc., Kalos Therapeutics, Inc., AlphaVax, Inc., Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Mersana Therapeutics, Inc., Affichem, Omnitura Therapeutics Inc., Advenchen Laboratories, LLC, Pharminox Limited, NovaLead Pharma Pvt. Ltd., Immunotope, Inc., Omeros Corporation, Vaccinogen, Inc., Etubics Corporation, NewLink Genetics Corporation, Cellceutix Corporation, Pharma Mar, S.A., TVAX Biomedical, Inc., Biokine Therapeutics Ltd., Tautatis Incorporated, Viventia Biotechnologies Inc., Merus B.V., Pique Therapeutics, Sunshine Biopharma, Inc., Isofol Medical AB, Incuron, LLC, DEKK-TEC, Inc., ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V., Mabion SA, SentoClone International AB, Oncozyme Pharma Inc., GlycaNova Norway AS, EntreChem, S.L., Cold Genesys, Inc., Cancer Prevention Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Zensun (Shanghai) Sci & Tech Co., Ltd., PsiOxus Therapeutics, Ltd., Hanmi Pharmaceuticals, Co. Ltd., CureFAKtor Pharmaceuticals. LLC, Kancera AB, Jasco Pharmaceuticals, LLC., Orega Biotech SAS, Qu Biologics Inc., CZ BioMed Corp, IMPACT Therapeutics, Inc., CytomX Therapeutics, Inc., Panacela Labs, Inc., bioXPRESS Therapeutics SA, Medicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.