2013-08-27 10:25:19 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "ENGlobal Corporation (ENG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
ENGlobal Corporation (ENGlobal) is a provider of engineering and professional services. It provides engineering and professional services to the petroleum refining, petrochemical, pipeline, production and process industries in the US. The company is into engineering, design, field programming, and installation of gas compressor stations, construction of plant trains, procurement and inspection of all materials, equipment and fabrication. Its key service include advanced information management, asset management, automation solutions, consulting, construction management, environmental management, field technical services, project management, project planning. The company serves wide range of markets including petroleum refining, petrochemical, chemical, pipelines, gas processing, oil and gas production, power and co-generation, renewable energy, manufacturing, among others. The company operates through 12 offices located in Houston, Beaumont and Freeport, Texas;
Baton Rouge and Lake Charles, Louisiana; Tulsa, Oklahoma; Denver, Colorado; Mobile, Alabama; and Chicago, Illinois. The company categorizes its business operations into two reportable segments, namely, Engineering and Construction, Automation and Field Solutions. The company sold Field Solutions segment in September 2012. Along with its subsidiaries, the company geographically operates in Canada and the US. ENGlobal is headquartered in Houston, Nevada, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/656963_englobal_corporation_eng_financial_an ..
ENGlobal Corporation Key Recent Developments
Apr 15, 2013: ENGlobal Reports Revenue Of US$227.9 Million In 2012
Dec 19, 2012: ENGlobal Provides Corporate Update
Feb 27, 2013: ENGlobal Provides Operations Update
Jan 31, 2013: ENGlobal Wins EPMS Contract From Huntsman For Port Neches Plant
Nov 19, 2012: ENGlobal Reports Revenue Of $57.5m In Q3 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ENGlobal Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ENGlobal Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.