2012-09-16 01:18:29 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Exelon Generation Company, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Exelon Generation Company, LLC (Generation) is a power generation company. It undertakes generation and marketing of electricity. It generates power from diversified sources which includes fossil, hydro, nuclear and renewables. The company's nuclear, fossil and hydroelectric power generating units are situated in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Illinois, Texas, New Jersey and Massachusetts. It operates in three reportable segments, namely, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, and South and West regions. The company also carries out wholesale marketing and retailing of electric and gas services. It is a subsidiary of the Exelon Corporation. Generation is headquartered in Chicago, the US.
The company estimates capital expenditure of $3,768 in 2012, of which investment in new nuclear plant amounts to $1,173m, in production plant amounts to $844m, in uprates amounts
to $450m and renewable energy projects amounts to $1,301m.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/461881_exelon_generation_company_llc_strateg ..
Exelon Generation Company, LLC Key Recent Developments
Aug 07, 2012: NRC Schedules Public Meeting To Discuss Braidwood Nuclear Power Plant Performance And Oversight
Aug 01, 2012: NRC Issues Safety Evaluation Report With Open Items For Limerick Nuclear Plant License Renewal Application
Jul 18, 2012: Community Energy Solar Announces Financial Close And Commences Construction Of 6 MW DC Keystone Solar Project In Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
Jul 13, 2012: NRC Schedules Public Meeting To Discuss Performance Of Byron Nuclear Power Station
Jul 10, 2012: Exelon's Byron Nuclear Power Station To Begin Year Long Maintenance Project To Upgrade Equipment Inside Cooling Towers
GlobalData's Exelon Generation Company, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.