2013-11-01 20:06:47 - Fast Market Research recommends "Exiqon AS (EXQ) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile" from GlobalData, now available
Exiqon A/S (Exiqon) is a Denmark-based biotechnology company. It manufactures gene expression analysis products for the life sciences industry and cellular based diagnostic tests for the diagnostics industry. In addition, it offers pharmaceutical services, including the discovery of new miRNA biomarkers, through collaborations with pharmaceutical companies. The company develops products through its proprietary technology LNA ((Locked Nucleic Acid) detection technology. The company's products serve as a platform for the development of molecular diagnostic tests. It develops molecular diagnostic tests in collaboration with pharmaceutical and diagnostic companies. The company's products include RNA isolation kits; microRNA Array system, a system for global microRNA expression profiling; microRNA qPCR system, which enables microRNA expression profiling; microRNA detection probes that are used for the ultra-sensitive
and detection of microRNAs by Northern blot analysis; and microRNA inhibitor products for functional analysis of microRNAs. It also offers RNA microarrays that capture probes for expression analysis of splice variants, small RNAs, and even mRNA; qPCR assays for mRNA and ncRNA; RNA detection probes for in situ hybridization and Northern blot; longRNA GapmeR, which are antisense oligonucleotides used for the inhibition of mRNA and lncRNA function; SNP (single nucleotide polymorphism) detection oligonucleotides; SNP microarrays; FISH probes; custom LNA oligonucleotides; LNA phosphoramidites for the synthesis of LNA containing oligonucleotides; and A2-quencher phosphoramidite, a dark quencher with no native fluorescence developed for real-time PCR probes. In addition, the company provides RNA isolation services for the sample types, including blood derived serum, plasma and other bio-fluids, clinical FFPE and fresh frozen tissues, and cell lines; MicroRNA array services; MicroRNA profiling services; and in situ hybridization screening services. Exiqon A/S sells its products primarily under the miRCURY, miRCURY LNA, and LNA brands. The company has divided its operations into two business segments, namely, Diagnostics and Life Sciences. It also operates a Pharma Services business unit to assist pharmaceutical companies in drug discovery. It operates in Denmark, the US, Australia, China, Italy, Japan, Korea, and New Zealand. Exiqon is headquartered in Vedbaek, Denmark.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/712340_exiqon_as_exq_pharmaceuticals_healthc ..
Exiqon AS (EXQ) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Pharma eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
* Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
* Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
* Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
* Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
* Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
* Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company's (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
* Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
* Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
* Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
* Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Get this Report
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
* The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
* The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
* Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company's operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.