2013-08-30 11:40:17 - Fast Market Research recommends "ExxonMobil Chemical Company: Chemicals - Company Profile and SWOT Report" from ICD-Research, now available
ICD Research's "ExxonMobil Chemical Company: Chemicals - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ExxonMobil Chemical Company
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- www.fastmr.com/prod/672034_exxonmobil_chemical_company_chemicals ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ExxonMobil Chemical Company" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "ExxonMobil Chemical Company
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ExxonMobil Chemical Company (ExxonMobil Chemical) is one of the world's largest petrochemical companies. The company manufactures and markets petrochemical products such as olefins, fluids, synthetic rubber, aromatics, polyethylene, oriented polypropylene packaging films, polypropylene, plasticizers, additives for fuels and lubricants, synthetic lubricant basestocks, and zeolite catalysts. Its products find application in packaging, automotive, construction and industrial, and personal care. ExxonMobil Chemical also develops and licenses various petrochemical process technologies; and develops and leases zeolite catalysts for use in various petroleum and petrochemical processes. The company manufactures products in 15 countries. It is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation. ExxonMobil Chemical is headquartered in Houston, Texas, US.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
Table 5: Locations
ICD Research is a full-service global market research consultancy service. Their specialities include online research, qualitative and quantitative research, custom approach and actionable insights. ICD-Research�s capabilities provide a one-stop research and analysis service with full-spectrum consulting, from problem definition, through conducting fieldwork, to delivery of strategic recommendations. View more research from ICD-Research at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1029
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.