2012-11-10 02:00:37 - Fast Market Research recommends "Flight Centre (NZ) Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited (Flight Centre) offers a complete travel service for leisure and business travelers in New Zealand. It operates within the domestic market with over 130 flight centre stores providing economical flight fairs. Besides, the company provides assistance clients in organizing holidays, hotels, car hire, cruises, rail touring, adventure travel deals and travel insurance. It is an operational part of Flight Centre Limited, an independent retail travel group with more than 1500 shops and businesses spread throughout Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, South Africa, India and the UK. The company also encourages travellers for choosing more eco-friendly transport options such as public transport (bus and rail), walking, and cycling under its Green Travel Project. Flight Centre is headquartered
in Auckland, New Zealand.
GlobalData's Flight Centre (NZ) Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/503523_flight_centre_nz_limited_strategic_sw ..
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy – GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited - Key Facts
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited - Key Employees
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited - Major Products and Services
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited - History
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited - Business Description
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited - Strengths
Strength - Synergies From the Parent
Strength - Multi Channel Marketing and Distribution Network
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Legal Issues
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Industry Growth Prospects
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Aviation Industry
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited - Threats
Threat - Low Entry Barriers and Start-Up Cost
Threat - Competitive Landscape
Threat - Global Economic Scenario
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited, Key Facts
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited, Key Employees
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited, Major Products and Services
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited, History
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.