2013-09-01 08:24:34 - Fast Market Research recommends "Future Scenarios for Alternative Fuel Vehicles" from Datamonitor, now available
This report is designed to help you understand the key factors that have influenced the development of the global alternative fuel vehicle market. It contains recommendations for manufacturers and aftermarket players seeking to enter and develop the alternative fuel vehicle market and explores where the conditions are best suited to support the growth of this evolving vehicle parc.
Scope of this Report
* Understand the key factors that influence the development of and widespread adoption of alternative fuel vehicles.
* Plan for demand in key markets with growth potential, to help you take full advantage of emerging vehicle demand in new areas of interest.
* Recognise regional variation in vehicle parc and component demands, so you can tailor your sales strategy
to gain maximum sales.
* Be aware of consumer demand for alternative vehicle types, allowing you to focus on which areas have the highest potential demand for this segment.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/671081_future_scenarios_for_alternative_fuel ..
Sales of AFVs have grown steadily since the mid-1990s, although they still account for a tiny proportion of the overall vehicle parc. At the same time as sales of AFVs have grown, sales of petrol-powered vehicles have largely been falling across Europe, while those of diesel-powered vehicles have been increasing.
Through a combination of financial incentives, the rising cost of oil and stricter government regulation, Verdict anticipates that the market share of AFVs will continue to increase over the next decade, especially in developed OECD nations, which have the resources to facilitate a step change in personal transportation.
At the same time as demand for AFVs is projected to increase, manufacturers and component suppliers will also have to account for the changing demand for conventionally fuelled vehicles. Throughout Europe, diesel-powered vehicles have displaced petrol-powered, as drivers seek to benefit from increased mileage, lower tax and better efficiency.
Reasons to Get this Report
What will be the trend in alternative vehicle sales in Europe and other global markets be over the short, medium and long terms?
* Which markets will be most receptive to the introduction of alternative fuel vehicles?
* What conditions are likely to drive the future development of the alternative vehicle parc?
* Where will aftermarket demand be strongest?
* What should component and vehicle manufacturers be looking to implement in order to prepare for growing demand for these types of vehicles?
The Datamonitor Group is a world-leading provider of premium global business information, delivering independent data, analysis and opinion across the Automotive, Consumer Markets, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Logistics & Express, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Retail, Technology and Telecoms industries. Datamonitor's market intelligence products and services ensure that you will achieve your desired commercial goals by giving you the insight you need to best respond to your competitive environment. View more research from Datamonitor at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1002
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.