2012-09-03 01:16:00 - Recently published research from Canadean, "G M Breweries Ltd: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report", is now available at Fast Market Research
Canadean's "G M Breweries Ltd: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, details of plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "G M Breweries Ltd: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "G M Breweries Ltd
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/451526_g_m_breweries_ltd_consumer_packaged_g ..
Canadean's "G M Breweries Ltd: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which
are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "G M Breweries Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "G M Breweries Ltd
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
G M Breweries Ltd is a manufacturer and bottler of alcoholic liquor. It sources rectified spirit from distilleries, blends them with flavors, bottles them and distributes it as country liquor. The major brands of the company are G.M. SANTRA, G.M.DOCTOR, G.M.LIMBU PUNCH and G.M.DILBAHAR SOUNF. Its products are sold in the state of Maharashtra. It has a fully automatic bottling plant at Virar, District Thane, in the state of Maharashtra. The company is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Solvency
Figure 3: Efficiency
Figure 4: Turnover - Inventory and Asset
Figure 5: Liquidity
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean's beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients' annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.