2014-02-25 12:07:28 - New Pharmaceuticals market report from GlobalData: "Genentech, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
Genentech, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/777522_genentech_inc_strategic_swot_analysis ..
Genentech, Inc. (Genentech) is one of the world's leading biotech companies. The company undertakes research, development, manufacture, and marketing of biotherapeutics. Genentech focuses on developing drugs for unmet medical needs in the areas of cancer, immunological diseases and angiogenic disorders. Some of its major products include Rituxan, Avastin, Herceptin, Tarceva, Lucentis, Xolair, Pulmozyme and Activase. Its research activities focus on areas of cancer, metabolism, immunology, infectious disease and neuroscience. Its clinical development pipeline includes small molecules, monoclonal antibodies, and antibody drug conjugates.
Genentech, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 14, 2013 Argenta announces fourth extension of drug discovery collaboration with Genentech
Oct 14, 2013 Genentech Announces Plans to Expand California Biologics Manufacturing Facilities
Jun 11, 2013 PDL BioPharma Files For Arbitration Against Genentech Based On Underpayment Of Royalties
Jun 03, 2013 Illinois is Latest State to Avoid Burdensome Provisions in Biosimilars Bills
May 06, 2013 Florida Joins Growing List of States Blocking Burdensome Provisions in Biosimilars Bills
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Genentech, Inc. - Key Facts
Genentech, Inc. - Key Employees
Genentech, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Genentech, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Genentech, Inc. - Pharmaceutical Pipeline Products Data
Genentech, Inc., Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
Genentech, Inc., Pipeline Products by Development Phase
Genentech, Inc. - History
Genentech, Inc. - Company Statement
Genentech, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Genentech, Inc. - Key Manufacturing Facilities
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Genentech, Inc. - Business Description
Genentech, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Genentech, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Manufacturing Capabilities
Strength - Sturdy Research and Development Activities
Strength - Strong Product Portfolio
Strength - Synergy through Roche
Genentech, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Product Recalls
Weakness - Legal Proceedings
Genentech, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Synergy through Roche
Opportunity - Promising Product Pipeline
Opportunity - Product Approvals
Genentech, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Landscape
Threat - Uncertain R&D Outcomes
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations
Genentech, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances
Genentech, Inc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014
Genentech, Inc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014
Genentech, Inc., Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
Genentech, Inc., Recent Developments
Oct 14, 2013: Argenta announces fourth extension of drug discovery collaboration with Genentech
Oct 14, 2013: Genentech Announces Plans to Expand California Biologics Manufacturing Facilities
Jun 11, 2013: PDL BioPharma Files For Arbitration Against Genentech Based On Underpayment Of Royalties
Jun 03, 2013: Illinois is Latest State to Avoid Burdensome Provisions in Biosimilars Bills
May 06, 2013: Florida Joins Growing List of States Blocking Burdensome Provisions in Biosimilars Bills
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.