2013-03-18 03:16:40 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Active and Planned Refineries to 2017
"Global Refining Industry Outlook, 2013 - ", is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the global refining market. It is an in-depth source of information on all active and planned refineries and market share analysis of major refining companies by region. The profiles of major companies operating in the oil and chemicals storage industry globally are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/553322_global_refining_industry_outlook_2013 ..
* The report provides detailed information and analysis
on all active and planned refineries, market shares of key companies and competitive scenario in the global refining industry.
* Information on distillation and other unit capacity additions through commissioning of new units in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, North America and South and Central America
* Forecast of Annual capacity information for regions and countries between 2013 and 2017
* Comparison of regional refining industry based on contribution to global refining capacity (2005-2017) and refining industry growth (2005-2017)
* Planned refining, coking, fluid catalytic cracking and hydrocracking capacity market share of the key companies globally and in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, North America and South and Central America
* Analysis of the operations of the major refining companies including China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, Exxon Mobil Corporation and PetroChina Company Limited.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
* Identify prospective investment targets through a comprehensive update and discussion on new refineries and major processing units across the globe
* Find the most attractive investment destination(s) for your business by comparing regional refining industries in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, North America and South and Central America based on capacity growth
* Decide on market entry strategies in specific markets with the help of an up-to-date review of planned distillation and other major unit capacities across refineries in several countries
* Benchmark yourself against major refining companies globally by leveraging on our company analysis
* Gain insights into the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors based on market shares of key refining companies globally and also in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, North America and South and Central America.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, Exxon Mobil Corporation, PetroChina Company Limited
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What is This Report About?
2.2 How to Use This Report?
2.3 Market Definition
3 Global Refining Industry
3.1 Global Refining Industry, Snapshot
3.2 Global Refining Industry, Market Share Analysis by Key Companies
3.3 Global Refining Industry, New Units and Capacity Expansions by Region
3.4 Global Refining Industry, Regional Comparisons
3.5 Global Refining Industry, Key Trends and Issues
4 Refining Industry in Asia-Pacific
4.1 Refining Industry in Asia-Pacific, Snapshot
4.2 Asia-Pacific Refining Industry, Market Share Analysis by Key Companies
4.3 Refining Industry in Asia-Pacific, Planned Refineries, Capacity Expansions and Capex by Country
4.4 Asia-Pacific Refining Industry, New Units and Capacity Expansions by Countries
4.5 Refining Industry in China
4.6 Refining Industry in Japan
4.7 Refining Industry in India
4.8 Refining Industry in Republic of Korea
4.9 Refining Industry in Singapore
4.10 Refining Industry in Taiwan
4.11 Refining Industry in Indonesia
4.12 Refining Industry in Thailand
4.13 Refining Industry in Australia
4.14 Refining Industry in Malaysia
4.15 Refining Industry in Azerbaijan
4.16 Refining Industry in Pakistan
4.17 Refining Industry in Kazakhstan
4.18 Refining Industry in Philippines
4.19 Refining Industry in Turkmenistan
4.20 Refining Industry in Uzbekistan
4.21 Refining Industry in Vietnam
4.22 Refining Industry in New Zealand
4.23 Refining Industry in Sri Lanka
4.24 Refining Industry in Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea
4.25 Refining Industry in Myanmar
4.26 Refining Industry in Papua New Guinea
4.27 Refining Industry in Bangladesh
4.28 Refining Industry in Brunei Darussalam
4.29 Refining Industry in Kyrgyzstan
4.30 Refining Industry in Tajikistan
4.31 Refining Industry in Afghanistan
4.32 Refining Industry in Cambodia
4.33 Refining Industry in Mongolia
5 Refining Industry in Europe
5.1 Europe Refining Industry, Snapshot
5.2 Europe Refining Industry, Market Share Analysis by Key Companies
5.3 Refining Industry in Europe, Planned Refineries, Capacity Expansions and Capex by Country
5.4 Europe Refining Industry, New Units and Capacity Expansions by Countries
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.