Fast Market Research recommends "Global Telecommunication Services" from MarketLine, now available
PR-Inside.com: 2014-07-19 20:17:56
Global Telecommunication Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global telecommunication services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
* The telecommunication services market consists of the fixed line telecoms market and the wireless telecommunication services market. The fixed-line telecommunications market is valued as the revenues obtained by operators for voice telephony and other non-voice information transmission using fixed lines (wirelines), rather than wireless systems. The wireless telecommunications services market is defined here as including cellular (mobile) phones, pagers and any other wireless or cellular telecommunication service. The market value is composed of revenues from end-users for subscription and usage, with revenues from other operators, as in wholesale transactions, excluded. Revenues from wired internet services and value-added services are included. Market volumes are for the total number of fixed-line telephones and mobile subscribers. All currency conversions were carried out at constant 2012 average annual exchange rates.
* The global telecommunication services market had total revenues of $1594.7bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2008 and 2012.
* Market volume increased with a CAGR of 8.9% between 2008-2012, to reach a total of 6.0 billion subscribers in 2012.
* The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 1.5% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $1,716.2bn by the end of 2017.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/850637_global_telecommunication_services.asp ..
Key Features of this Report
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the telecommunication services market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globaltelecommunication services market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key telecommunication services market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Questions this Report Answers
What was the size of the Global telecommunication services market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Global telecommunication services market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global telecommunication services market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up the global's telecommunication services market?
Partial Table of Contents:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market volume 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Market volume forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 17
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 22
AT&T Inc. 22
China Mobile 26
Verizon Communications Inc. 29
Vodafone Group Plc 32
Industry associations 36
Related MarketLine research 36
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Global telecommunication services market value: $ billion, 2008-12 8
Table 2: Global telecommunication services market volume: million subscribers, 2008-12 9
Table 3: Global telecommunication services market category segmentation: $ billion, 2012 10
Table 4: Global telecommunication services market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2012 11
Table 5: Global telecommunication services market value forecast: $ billion, 2012-17 12
Table 6: Global telecommunication services market volume forecast: million subscribers, 2012-17 13
Table 7: AT&T Inc.: key facts 22
Table 8: AT&T Inc.: key financials ($) 23
Table 9: AT&T Inc.: key financial ratios 24
Table 10: China Mobile: key facts 26
Table 11: China Mobile: key financials ($) 27
Table 12: China Mobile: key financials (CNY) 27
Table 13: China Mobile: key financial ratios 27
Table 14: Verizon Communications Inc.: key facts 29
Table 15: Verizon Communications Inc.: key financials ($) 30
Table 16: Verizon Communications Inc.: key financial ratios 30
Table 17: Vodafone Group Plc: key facts 32
Table 18: Vodafone Group Plc: key financials ($) 33
Table 19: Vodafone Group Plc: key financials (GBP) 33
Table 20: Vodafone Group Plc: key financial ratios 33
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Global telecommunication services market value: $ billion, 2008-12 8
Figure 2: Global telecommunication services market volume: million subscribers, 2008-12 9
Full Table of Contents is available at:
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.