Fast Market Research recommends "High Arctic Energy Services Inc. (HWO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
PR-Inside.com: 2014-08-27 08:23:14
High Arctic Energy Services Inc. (High Arctic) is a global oil field services provider. It provides specialized drilling and production services, equipment, design and development and technical support and training to the Canadian and International oil and gas industry. The company's business lines comprises of 250K under-balanced work-over rigs, hydraulic work-over rigs, stand alone snubbing systems, rig assist snubbing units, cryogenic liquid nitrogen pumpers, cryogenic liquid nitrogen bulkers, foothills stand alone snubbing system, rotating flow control heads and managed pressure drilling services. The company's services include snubbing and well control services, Nitrogen services, international services and other support services. The company's fleet of equipment in Canada at December 31, 2012 included 20 snubbing units, 12 nitrogen pumpers, 5 nitrogen transports and 3 rack and pinion underbalanced work-over units ("250K UB units"), all of which operate primarily in the spot market on a well by well basis. High Arctic has a substantial operation in Papua New Guinea where it provides contract drilling, specialized well completion services and supplies rig matting, camps and drilling support equipment on a rental basis. The company owns and operates the heli-portable hydraulic workover rig in PNG and is contracted to operate up to three heli-portable drilling rigs owned by a large oil and gas company. The company carries out its operations through its two divisions namely the Domestic Division and the International Division. The company carries out its International operations in four countries, namely, Papua New Guinea, the UAE, Singapore and Australia. High Arctic is headquartered in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/865157_high_arctic_energy_services_inc_hwo_f ..
High Arctic Energy Services Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 09, 2014: High Arctic Signs a 2 Year Drilling Services Contract with InterOil and Purchases Two Drilling Rigs
Feb 07, 2014: High Arctic Announces 2014 Capital Budget
Jan 22, 2014: High Arctic Declares Monthly Dividend
Jan 31, 2014: High Arctic Announces Addition to Board of Directors
This comprehensive SWOT profile of High Arctic Energy Services Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of High Arctic Energy Services Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.