2013-08-22 16:10:38 - Recently published research from WealthInsight, "HNWI Asset Allocation in Australia 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Australian HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Australia HNWIs to 2017 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
* There were just over 302,000 HNWIs in Australia in 2012. These HNWIs collectively held US$899 billion in wealth, which equated to 15.5% of the total individual wealth held in the country.
* Australian HNWIs overperformed compared to the global average during the review period. Australian HNWI numbers increased by 19.7%. while worldwide HNWI volumes declined by 0.3%.
* In 2012, Australian HNWI numbers rose by 9.9%, following a drop of 2.7% in 2011.
* Growth in HNWI
wealth and volumes is expected over the forecast period. The total number of Australian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 33%, to reach over 401,887 in 2017. HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 58% to reach US$1,418 billion by 2017.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/670980_hnwi_asset_allocation_in_australia_20 ..
* Independent market sizing of Australia HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2007 to 2012
* HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
* The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
* With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: NAB Private Wealth, UBS Wealth Management Australia, ANZ Private Bank, Bendigo Wealth, Macquarie Private Bank, Commonwealth Private
Partial Table of Contents:
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Benchmarking Australia Wealth in Context
3.3.1 World statistics
3.3.2 Distribution of wealth in Australia
3.4 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Analysis of Australian HNWI investments
4.1 Analysis by Asset Classes
4.1.1 Trends in alternative assets
4.1.2 Trends in art, wine and wheels
4.1.3 Trends of investments in real estate
4.1.4 Trends of investments in cash and deposits
4.1.5 Trends of investments in fixed income
4.1.6 Trends of investments in equity
4.1.7 Trends of investments in business interest
4.2 Analysis of Foreign Investments
4.2.2 North America
4.2.4 South America
4.2.5 Middle East
4.3 Alternative breakdown: liquid vs investable assets
4.4 Analysis of Australian UHNWI investments
5.1 Additional Components of the Wealth Sector in Australia
5.1.2 Demand for intergenerational wealth transfer
5.1.3 Human resource availability for the wealth management industry
5.2 Regulations on taxes
5.3 Regulations related to immigration, investment and employment
5.4 Key Drivers
5.4.1 LC to US$ exchange rate
5.4.2 Real GDP growth
5.4.3 Per capita GDP
5.4.4 Domestic market capitalization
5.4.5 Commodity index
5.4.6 Foreign direct investment
5.4.7 Inflation rate
5.4.8 Interest rate
5.4.9 Balance of payments
5.4.10 Government debt
5.4.11 Stock market performance
5.5 Wealth Breakdown
6 About WealthInsight
List of Tables
Table 1: HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
Table 2: Major States in Australia 2012
Table 3: Largest Cities in Australia 2012
Table 4: Fastest Growing Cities in Australia by Population, 2006-2011
Table 5: Australian Allocations of HNWI Assets, 2007-2017
Table 6: Australian HNWIs - Holdings Growth (%), 2007-2017
Table 7: Australian HNWIs - Trends of Investments in Alternative Assets (%), 2007-2017
Table 8: Australian HNWIs - Alternative Asset Composition (%), 2007-2017
Table 9: Australian Trends in Art, Wine and Wheels, 2007-2012
Table 10: Global Prime Real Estate Prices per Square Meter (US$), 2012
Table 11: Global Prime International Cities (US$), 2007-2012
Table 12: Australian HNWIs - Percentage of Foreign Allocation (%), 2007-2017
Table 13: Australian HNWIs - Liquidity Breakdown (US$ Billion), 2007-2017
Table 14: Australian HNWIs - Liquidity Breakdown (%), 2007-2017
Table 15: Australian UHNWIs - Allocations and Share of HNWI Assets (%), 2012
Table 16: Income Tax Structure and Taxable Bands
Table 17: Australian LC to US$ Exchange Rate, 2007-2017F
Table 18: Australian Real GDP Growth (%), 2007-2017F
Table 19: Australian GDP Per Capita (US$), 2007-2017
Table 20: Australian Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2007-2012
Table 21: Australian Commodity Indices, 2007-2017F
Table 22: Australian Foreign Direct Investments (US$ Billion), 2007-2017
Table 23: Australian Inflation Rate (%), 2007-2017F
Table 24: Australian Interest Rate (%), 2007-2017F
Full Table of Contents is available at:
WealthInsight provides detailed data and insightful analysis on the global wealth sector. With decades of experience providing business information, they help organizations in the wealth industry make informed decisions, position themselves more effectively and uncover and capitalize on opportunities to win new business. View more research from WealthInsight at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1036
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.