New Consumer Goods market report from MarketLine: "Home Improvement Retail in Germany"
PR-Inside.com: 2014-08-03 08:55:14
Home Improvement Retail in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Germany home improvement retail market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
* The home improvement market consists of the following segments: decorative materials; electrical hardware; hardware; non-decorative materials; and tools. The decorative materials segment includes paint, varnish, wall tiles, wallpaper, and woodcare products. Electrical hardware includes alarm systems, batteries, ceiling / wall lights, garden and outdoor lighting, sockets, plugs and switches, torches and portable lamps, and wiring / flex. Hardware includes brackets, locks, nails, nuts and bolts, screws and other hardware, such as base metal mountings, door fittings, etc. The non-decorative materials segment includes adhesives, aggregates, board, cement, doors and window frames, glass, plaster, plumbing supplies, timber, and other non-decorative materials, such as bricks, sand, etc. The tools segment includes manual and power tools. Market values are calculated at retail selling prices (RSP). Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2013 exchange rates. The abbreviation 'DIY' in this profile refers to 'do-it-yourself', an alternative term to home improvement used in certain countries.
* The German home improvement retail sector had total revenues of $58.3bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2009 and 2013.
* Home improvement and gardening supplies retailers account for the largest proportion of sales in the German home improvement retail sector in 2013, sales through this channel generated $37.4bn, equivalent to 64.2% of the sector's overall value.
* The performance of the sector is forecast to follow a similar pattern with an anticipated CAGR of 2.5% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $65.9bn by the end of 2018.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/858424_home_improvement_retail_in_germany.as ..
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the home improvement retail market in Germany
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the home improvement retail market in Germany
Leading company profiles reveal details of key home improvement retail market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany home improvement retail market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Germany economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Germany home improvement retail market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Germany home improvement retail market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany home improvement retail market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up Germany's home improvement retail market?
Partial Table of Contents:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Bauhaus GmbH & Co. KG
Hornbach Holding AG
Tengelmann Warenhandelsgesellschaft KG
toom BauMarkt GmbH
Related MarketLine research
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Germany home improvement retail sector value: $ billion, 2009-13
Table 2: Germany home improvement retail sector category segmentation: $ billion, 2013
Table 3: Germany home improvement retail sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2013
Table 4: Germany home improvement retail sector distribution: % share, by value, 2013
Table 5: Germany home improvement retail sector value forecast: $ billion, 2013-18
Table 6: Bauhaus GmbH & Co. KG: key facts
Table 7: Hornbach Holding AG: key facts
Table 8: Hornbach Holding AG: key financials ($)
Table 9: Hornbach Holding AG: key financials (EUR)
Table 10: Hornbach Holding AG: key financial ratios
Table 11: Tengelmann Warenhandelsgesellschaft KG: key facts
Table 12: toom BauMarkt GmbH: key facts
Table 13: Germany size of population (million), 2009-13
Table 14: Germany gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2009-13
Table 15: Germany gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2009-13
Table 16: Germany inflation, 2009-13
Table 17: Germany consumer price index (absolute), 2009-13
Table 18: Germany exchange rate, 2009-13
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Germany home improvement retail sector value: $ billion, 2009-13
Figure 2: Germany home improvement retail sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2013
Figure 3: Germany home improvement retail sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2013
Figure 4: Germany home improvement retail sector distribution: % share, by value, 2013
Full Table of Contents is available at:
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.