2012-05-17 05:11:20 - New Materials market report from Euromonitor International: "Manufacture and Distribution of Gas in Turkey: Industry Report"
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Turkish Manufacture and Distribution of Gas market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/383878_manufacture_and_distribution_of_gas_i ..
Report Findings Include:
* Rapid economic growth accompanied by increased energy consumption since 2000 generated growth in demand for gas in Turkey. This resulted in 16% average annual market
growth for manufacture and distribution of gas in Turkey during 2000-2011 to reach TL6.5 billion at the end of the review period.
* Turkey’s manufacture and distribution of gas market value increased by 12% in 2011. This marked a recovery after two years of decline associated with the global economic recession. Total market value fell by -25% in 2009 and the downward trend continued with a -3% decrease in 2010. The total volume of gas consumed in the country fluctuated in a similar manner. In 2009 Turkey consumed 35,066 mcm of natural gas, 4.3% less than in 2008. Households had 56% share of the market in 2011, 10 percentage points higher than in 2000. The remaining 44% value share of products and services in 2011 was bought by business to business clients. As of 2009, 55% of all gas consumed in Turkey was used for the generation of electricity, 10% for industry and 1% for transport.
Product coverage: Gas Distribution Services, Non-petroleum Gasses such as Coal or Water Gas.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts).
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Manufacture and Distribution of Gas market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Report Table of Contents:
MANUFACTURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF GAS IN TURKEY: ISIC 402
LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
Manufacture and Distribution of Gas
Chart 1 Hierarchical Position of Manufacture and Distribution of Gas Industry
Chart 2 Attractiveness Index of Manufacture and Distribution of Gas Industry Among Other Turkey Industries in the Category
Chart 3 Attractiveness Index of Manufacture and Distribution of Gas Industry Among Other Turkey Industries in the Category
Chart 4 Binary Diagram of Attractiveness Index
Chart 5 Attractiveness Index of Manufacture and Distribution of Gas Industry Among All Turkey Industries
Attractiveness Index: Explanation
Chart 6 Key Industry Indicators 2005-2011
Chart 7 Key Industry Indicators Annual Growth 2006-2011
Chart 8 Turnover of Local Producers and Nominal GDP 1998-2017
Chart 9 Total Market Dynamics and the Role of Local Producers
Chart 10 Turnover of Local Producers at Constant Prices vs Changes in Producer Prices
Chart 11 Turnover of Local Producers by Sector 2005-2011
Chart 12 Industry Sectors' Growth Indices 1998-2017
Chart 13 Buyers' Expenditure on Manufacture and Distribution of Gas Industry 2005-2011
Chart 14 Annual Growth of Buyers' Expenditure 2005-2011
Chart 15 Buyers' Share of Manufacture and Distribution of Gas Market 2005-2011
Chart 16 Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2005-2011
Chart 17 Annual Growth of Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2006-2011
Chart 18 Spending on Suppliers as Share of Total Industry's Costs 2005-2011
Chart 19 Forecasts 2012-2017
About Euromonitor International
Euromonitor International is a world leading independent provider of business intelligence on industries, countries and consumers. Their business intelligence products include award-winning online information databases, market reports and business reference books. Founded in 1972, Euromonitor International is a privately owned company with offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai and Vilnius. Euromonitor has a team of over 600 in-country analysts worldwide, giving them a unique capability to deliver high quality and reliable business information. View more research from Euromonitor International at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1009
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.