2013-02-16 16:06:17 - New Financial Services research report from Timetric is now available from Fast Market Research
Saudi Arabia’s Takaful insurance industry is the largest Takaful industry in the world. Robust economic growth, increasing annual disposable income, favorable demographics, introduction of compulsory insurances and government expenditure on infrastructure present a significant business opportunity and positive growth potential over the forecast period. Furthermore, increasing awareness of Takaful insurance and the non-existence of conventional insurance supported the growth of the industry in the country. The outlook for the industry remains positive for the life, non-life, and personal accident and health insurance segments. Premiums in all the segments are expected to increase at respectable rates in line with economic growth.
* Saudi Arabia’s Takaful insurance industry is the largest Takaful industry in the world.
* Strong economic fundamentals and
favorable demographics support the growth of Takaful insurance in Saudi Arabia.
* The Takaful insurance industry in Saudi Arabia is regulated by the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) through its Insurance Supervision Department.
* The health insurance and motor insurance categories are expected to remain the key growth drivers for the Takaful insurance industry.
* According to the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA), there are 33 Takaful insurance and reinsurance companies operating in Saudi Arabia, both domestic and international.
* Takaful insurance companies in Saudi Arabia focused on customer segments by offering customized products.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/537985_market_attractiveness_and_future_pros ..
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Takaful insurance market in Saudi Arabia:
* It provides historical values for the Saudi Arabian Takaful insurance market for the report’s 2007–2011 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2016 forecast period
* It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and sub-segments in the Saudi Arabian Takaful insurance market, along with market forecasts until 2016
* It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including gross written premium, premium per capita, number of active policies, insurance penetration (percentage of GDP), paid claims, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, investments, total investment income and retentions.
* It outlines the key regulations affecting the overall Saudi Arabian Takaful insurance market
Reasons to Purchase
* Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Saudi Arabian Takaful insurance industry and each segment within it
* Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Saudi Arabian Takaful insurance market
* Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments
* Gain insights into key regulations governing the Saudi Arabian Takaful insurance market and its impact on companies and the industry's future
Companies Mentioned in this Report: The Company for Cooperative Insurance, The Mediterranean & Gulf Cooperative Insurance & Reinsurance, Bupa Arabia for Cooperative Insurance, United Cooperative Assurance, Malath Cooperative Insurance and Reinsurance Company, AXA Cooperative Insurance, Allianz Saudi Fransi
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Analysis of Saudi Arabian Takaful Market Dynamics
2 Benchmarking Analysis of Global Takaful Industries
3 Takaful Life Insurance Segment Trends
3.1 Policies and Premiums
3.2 Claims and Expenses
3.3 Total Assets
4 Takaful Overall Non-Life Insurance Segment Trends
4.1 Policies and Premiums
4.2 Claims and expenses
4.3 Total Assets
4.5 Investment Income
4.6 Other Key Performance Indicators
4.7 Non-Life Insurance Categories
5 Takaful Property Insurance Category Trends
5.1 Premiums – Overview
5.2 Fire and Allied Perils Insurance
5.3 Engineering Insurance
6 Takaful Motor Insurance Category Trends
6.1 Premiums – Overview
7 Takaful Liability Insurance Category Trends
7.1 Premiums – Overview
8 Takaful Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance Category Trends
8.1 Premiums – Overview
9 Takaful Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Trends
9.1 Premiums – Overview
10.3 Contact Us
10.4 About Timetric
List of Tables
Table 1: Saudi Arabian Takaful Insurance, Minimum Capital Requirements
Table 2: Saudi Arabian Takaful Insurance, Market Share 2009–2011
Table 3: Saudi Arabian Takaful Insurance Products and Services for Various Customer Segments
Table 4: Saudi Arabian Takaful Life Insurance, Gross Written Premiums (SAR Billion), 2007–2016
Table 5: Saudi Arabian Takaful Life Insurance, Gross Written Premiums (US$ Billion), 2007–2016
Table 6: Saudi Arabian Takaful Life Insurance, Premiums Per Capita (SAR), 2007–2016
Table 7: Saudi Arabian Takaful Life Insurance, Premiums Per Capita (US$), 2007–2016
Table 8: Saudi Arabian Takaful Life Insurance, Insurance Penetration (Percentage of GDP), 2007–2016
Table 9: Saudi Arabian Takaful Life Insurance, Paid Claims (SAR Billion), 2007–2016
Table 10: Saudi Arabian Takaful Life Insurance, Paid Claims (US$ Billion), 2007–2016
Table 11: Saudi Arabian Takaful Life Insurance, Commissions and Expenses (SAR Billion), 2007–2016
Table 12: Saudi Arabian Takaful Life Insurance, Commissions and Expenses (US$ Billion), 2007–2016
Table 13: Saudi Arabian Takaful Life Insurance, Total Assets (SAR Billion), 2007–2016
Full Table of Contents is available at:
Timetric is an independent economic and business research firm providing critical intelligence on emerging economies and key global industries. They provide detailed economic and sector intelligence, business insights and authoritative, independent commentary. View more research from Timetric at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1037
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.