2012-09-26 15:10:54 - Fast Market Research recommends "Market Forecasts: Seasonal Influenza Vaccines" from Datamonitor, now available
The large public attention associated with the influenza A (H1N1, swine flu) pandemic in 2009 increased awareness of the importance of seasonal influenza vaccination. Datamonitor predicts that the seasonal influenza vaccine market will grow to $4.7bn by 2021/22, and will be driven by changes in national recommendations to include additional target populations, particularly children.
* Quantifies the predicted number of people eligible for seasonal influenza vaccination across the seven major markets.
* Provides detailed sales forecasts for each of the seven major markets based on the expected coverage rates for different population groups.
* Explains the major growth drivers in the seasonal influenza vaccine market, including predicted changes to national recommendations.
* Identifies which markets provide the greatest opportunity for
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/464842_market_forecasts_seasonal_influenza_v ..
Over the forecast period, the seasonal influenza vaccine market in the seven major markets is set to increase from combined sales of $3.6bn in 2011/12 to $4.7bn in 2021/22. Growth is driven by a broadening of recommendations across the seven major markets and by increased awareness of the benefits of influenza vaccination.
The US is the largest single market for influenza vaccines, and growth has been driven by price increases, increased coverage rates after the 2009 influenza pandemic, and the introduction of a universal recommendation in 2010. Campaigning by US authorities will continue to increase coverage rates; however, growth is expected to slow.
Datamonitor predicts that each of the five major EU markets will include children aged <5 years and school-aged children between five and 17 years in their national recommendations, substantially increasing the number of people eligible for vaccination during the forecast period.
Reasons to Get this Report
* How was the seasonal influenza vaccine market affected by the 2009 influenza A (H1N1, swine flu) pandemic?
* Which countries are predicted to broaden recommendations for influenza vaccination over the next 10 years?
* How many people are eligible for influenza vaccination in each of the seven major markets?
* How will sales of seasonal influenza vaccines evolve for each market during the forecast period?
* Which of the seven major markets provides the greatest opportunity for growth?
Report Table of Contents:
* Features and benefits
* Research and analysis highlights
* Key questions answered
* Forecast methodology and assumptions
The Datamonitor Group is a world-leading provider of premium global business information, delivering independent data, analysis and opinion across the Automotive, Consumer Markets, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Logistics & Express, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Retail, Technology and Telecoms industries. Datamonitor's market intelligence products and services ensure that you will achieve your desired commercial goals by giving you the insight you need to best respond to your competitive environment. View more research from Datamonitor at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1002
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.