2013-12-13 12:34:08 - Fast Market Research recommends "Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd. - Power Energy - Advisory Profile" from GlobalData, now available
Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd. (MCB) is a financial service company. It classifies its products under two categories such as financial products and market product. The bank's Financial products comprise securitization of client assets, real estate finance, acquisition finance and corporate restructuring business, bond administrative services and project finance. Its Market product include meeting client needs, global network and trading based on advanced risk management systems. The bank also offers various services related to settlement and foreign exchange services such as yen clearing, yen custody, Mizuho e-business site, Mizuho advanced cash management services (CMS), Mizuho global CMS, and Mizuho WEB-ANSER service, among ohers; and asset management services. The bank operates as a subsidiary of Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. MCB is headquartered
in Tokyo, Japan.
GlobalData's Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd. - Power Energy - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd. in the Power market. The report is an essential source of information for Power companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd.'s deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/712213_mizuho_corporate_bank_ltd_power_energ ..
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd., Power Energy Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd., Power Energy Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd., Power Energy Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd., Power Energy Deals Advised By Sector, 2007 to YTD 2013
Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd., Power Energy Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd., Power Energy, Deal Details
Mirant Sells Mirant Caribbean To Marubeni
China Datang, Kyushu Electric Power And Sumitomo Complete Project Financing Of US$49 Million For Wind Farm, China
Osaka Gas, Mitsubishi and Sharp Complete Project Financing For Acquisition Of Portfolio Of Solar Power Projects In Ontario, Canada
Toshiba Issues Forty-Eighth Series Unsecured Bonds Due 2013 For US$546.53 Million
Toshiba Issues Forty-Sixth Series Unsecured Bonds Due 2010 For US$247.67 Million
Chubu Electric Power Announces Public Offering Of 1.194% Bonds Due 2023 For US$202.7 Million
Chubu Electric Power Completes Public Offering Of 494th Corporate Bonds For US$215.1 Million
Toshiba Completes Public Offering Of Unsecured Straight Bonds Of US$249.15 Million
Toshiba Issues Fifty-First Series 1.22% Unsecured Bonds Due 2017 For US$357.6 Million
Tokyo Gas Announces Public Offering Of 1.74% Notes Due 2032 For US$249 Million
Toshiba Issues Forty-Ninth Series Unsecured Bonds Due 2014 For US$765.14 Million
Chubu Electric Power Completes Public Offering Of 495th Corporate Bonds For US$324.3 Million
Chubu Electric Power Completes Public Offering Of 496th Corporate Bonds For US$228.1 Million
Gazprom Completes Offering Of 2.63% Bonds Due 2010 For US$179.85 Million
Chubu Electric Power Completes Public Offering Of 497th Corporate Bonds For US$245.9 Million
Gazprom Completes Offering Of 2.89% Bonds Due 2012 For US$269.78 Million
Toshiba Issues Fifty-Second Series 1.68% Unsecured Bonds Due 2020 For US$238.4 Million
Kubota Corporation completes 11th Unsecured Bonds offering of US$92 million
Jul 05, 2013: Credit Line for Denizbank under GREEN Operations : Supporting Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Projects in Turkey
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.