2013-12-02 11:10:39 - Recently published research from MindCommerce, "Mobile Identity Infrastructure, Applications, and Services 2014 - 2019", is now available at Fast Market Research
Driven by the growing surge for mobile interactions, mobile commerce and online digital purchasing, carriers worldwide are investing in mobile identity infrastructure as an economically efficient solution fraud detection/prevention and identity theft issues.
The ability to leverage network assets, such as the Subscriber Database Management (SDM) system, and the potential for incremental revenue from third-parties such as credit bureaus, banks, and credit card companies, makes mobile identity a high priority service for carriers worldwide. Mind commerce thus expects that mobile identity infrastructure market will grow at a CAGR of nearly 17% over the next five years eventually accounting for nearly USD 12 Billion in revenues by the end of 2019.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/739280_mobile_identity_infrastructure_applic ..
This report provides an in-depth assessment
of the Mobile Identity application market, including business models, market drivers, challenges, value chain analysis, operator and vendor strategies, and a quantitative assessment of the industry from 2014 to 2019.
The report covers the following topics:
* Technology Review: A review of the underlying technology supporting mobile identity and fraud management solutions
* A Review of mobile identity applications Deployments: A review of major mobile commerce identity solution deployments by Carriers and vendors worldwide
* Carrier Strategies: An analysis of how Carriers will position themselves to capitalize on mobile identity opportunity in the next generation networks and LTE.
* Case Studies: Use Cases for Mobile ID: Banking/Finance examples
* Market Analysis and Forecasts: A global and regional assessment of the market size and forecasts for the mobile identity market from 2014 to 2019
* Mobile identity Industry Roadmap 2014 - 2019: An analysis of the roadmap for the industry from 2014 to 2019
* Mind Commerce predicts a ten-fold increase in mobile data traffic between 2014 and 2019, leading to increased need for mobile identity
* Mobile Banking and mobile commerce (payments, shopping, loan applications) are major applications for mobile identity solutions
* The US region will lead the market from a regional perspective that will account for nearly USD 21%of the market by 2019
Questions Answered in Report:
* Which vendors are leading the market?
* How is the industry's value chain structured?
* What are the major mobile identity applications?
* What benefit does mobile identity bring to carriers?
* How much will the mobile identity markets be worth in 2019?
* What will be the regional outlook for revenue in the mobile identity market?
* What benefits do mobile identity deployments bring to mobile commerce vendors?
* Financial institutions
* Mobile network operators
* Mobile commerce providers
* Law enforcement authorities
* Managed telecom service providers
* Device, OS, and application suppliers
Companies in Report:
Report Table of Contents:
1 Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1 Executive Summary
1.2 Topics Covered
1.3 Key Findings
1.4 Key Questions Answered
1.5 Target Audience
1.6 Companies Mentioned
2 Chapter 2: An Overview of Mobile Identity Technology
2.1 Mobile Identity
2.2 Mobile Identity Applications
2.2.1 Mobile Identity Use Cases
2.2.2 Identity Management
2.2.3 Mobile Identity Management
2.2.4 User-Centric Mobile Identity Management
2.3 Mobile Security
2.3.1 Communication Threats and Security
2.3.2 Location Information Privacy
2.3.3 Personal Data and Location Advertising Privacy
2.4 Mobile Identity Threats
2.4.1 Mobile Banking Fraud
2.4.2 Identity Theft
2.5 Carrier Strategies
2.5.1 Mobile Network Operator Role
2.5.2 Mobile Signature
2.5.3 Leveraging Subscriber Data Management (SDM)
2.5.4 Leveraging Presence and Location Data
2.5.5 Leverage Continuous Data Feed from OSS and Monitoring Systems
2.5.6 Carrier Must Leverage API's for Access To/From Databases
3 Chapter 3: The Business Case for the Mobile Identity Management Market
3.1 Key Market Drivers
3.1.1 Growth in Commerce = Growth in Fraud
3.1.2 Wireless Carriers to Sell Data to Trusted Thirty Parties
3.1.3 Overall Market
3.1.4 Market Predications and Applications Growth
4 Chapter 4: Major Vendors Analysis
4.1.2 SWOT Analysis
4.2.2 SWOT Analysis
4.3.2 SWOT Analysis
5 Chapter 5: Market Analysis & Forecasts
5.1 The Global Mobile Identity Market: 2014 - 2019
5.1.1 Regional Outlook of the Market: 2014 - 2019
List of Figures
Figure 1: Google Latitude Identity Issues
Figure 2: User's Location Privacy
Figure 3: Digital Signatures Allow for Authentication
Figure 4: The SDM Value Chain
Figure 5: The Location Ecosystem
Figure 6: Device Initiated Location
Figure 7: Network Initiated Location
Figure 8: The Telco Network APIs Value Chain
Figure 9: Valimo Mobile ID
Figure 10: Overall Mobile Identity Market 2013-2019 (USD-Billion)
Figure 11: Regional Outlook 2014-2019
Figure 12: Revenues for Mobile Identity 2014-2019 by Region
About Mind Commerce
The Mind Commerce mission is to provide customized research, consulting, training, and writing services for the telecommunications and IT industry within their areas of expertise. Mind Commerce clients include manufacturers, developers, service providers, industry organizations, and government. Mind Commerce partners include various leading firms in the telecommunications industry. View more research from MindCommerce at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1011
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.