2012-05-15 16:01:47 - Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Mobile Phones, Radio Transmiters and Television Cameras in Turkey: Industry Report", is now available at Fast Market Research
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Turkish Mobile Phones, Radio Transmitters and Television Cameras market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Report Findings Include:
* Turkish people make monthly mobile phone calls totalling an average of 209.3 minutes, which puts Turkey in third place among European countries in terms of mobile call duration. Additionally,
according to the survey conducted in 2008, 90% of the participants responded that they follow technological trends, particularly of mobile phones, digital cameras and TV as well as PlayStations and other gaming platforms and computers. Over the review period, the Turkish market for mobile phones, radio transmitters and television cameras remained strong, growing at an annual rate of 16% and in 2011 reached TL9.2 billion.
* The key trend in mobile phones in Turkey in 2010 was the boom and consequent shift in consumer preference towards smartphones. The increasing functionality of smartphones with 3G connectivity, applications and games make them particularly popular among consumers aged between 20 and 45 years. In 2011 direct household purchases of mobile phones, radio transmitters and television cameras had 29% share of total market, while sales of mobile phones, radio transmitters and television cameras as durable goods accounted for 54% share of total market in 2011. The business to business purchases captured 17% of total market.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/383857_mobile_phones_radio_transmiters_and_t ..
Product coverage: Line Telephony, Telegraphy Devices and Radio Transmitters, Mobile Phones, Television Cameras.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts).
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Mobile Phones, Radio Transmitters and Television Cameras market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Report Table of Contents:
MOBILE PHONES, RADIO TRANSMITERS AND TELEVISION CAMERAS IN TURKEY: ISIC 322
LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
Mobile Phones, Radio Transmiters and Television Cameras
Chart 1 Hierarchical Position of Mobile Phones, Radio Transmiters and Television Cameras Industry
Chart 2 Attractiveness Index of Mobile Phones, Radio Transmiters and Television Cameras Industry Among Other Turkey Industries in the Category
Chart 3 Attractiveness Index of Mobile Phones, Radio Transmiters and Television Cameras Industry Among Other Turkey Industries in the Category
Chart 4 Binary Diagram of Attractiveness Index
Chart 5 Attractiveness Index of Mobile Phones, Radio Transmiters and Television Cameras Industry Among All Turkey Industries
Attractiveness Index: Explanation
Chart 6 Key Industry Indicators 2005-2011
Chart 7 Key Industry Indicators Annual Growth 2006-2011
Chart 8 Turnover of Local Producers and Nominal GDP 1998-2017
Chart 9 Total Market Dynamics and the Role of Local Producers
Chart 10 Turnover of Local Producers at Constant Prices vs Changes in Producer Prices
Role of Imports and Exports
Chart 11 Imports and Exports 2005-2011
Chart 12 Import vs Export Growth
Chart 13 Buyers' Expenditure on Mobile Phones, Radio Transmiters and Television Cameras Industry 2005-2011
Chart 14 Annual Growth of Buyers' Expenditure 2005-2011
Chart 15 Buyers' Share of Mobile Phones, Radio Transmiters and Television Cameras Market 2005-2011
Chart 16 Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2005-2011
Chart 17 Annual Growth of Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2006-2011
Chart 18 Spending on Suppliers as Share of Total Industry's Costs 2005-2011
Chart 19 Forecasts 2012-2017
About Euromonitor International
Euromonitor International is a world leading independent provider of business intelligence on industries, countries and consumers. Their business intelligence products include award-winning online information databases, market reports and business reference books. Founded in 1972, Euromonitor International is a privately owned company with offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai and Vilnius. Euromonitor has a team of over 600 in-country analysts worldwide, giving them a unique capability to deliver high quality and reliable business information. View more research from Euromonitor International at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1009
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.