2012-09-29 11:54:49 - New Transportation market report from MarketLine: "Moog Inc. - SWOT Analysis"
Moog Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Moog Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Moog Inc. (Moog or "the company") is a designer, manufacturer and integrator of high performance precision motion and fluid controls and systems for a broad range of applications in aerospace and defense, industrial, and medical markets. The company operates in Africa, Asia-Pacific, Caribbean, Central America, Europe, Middle East, North America and South America. It is headquartered in East Aurora, New York and employed 10,320 people as on October 1, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $2,330.7 million
during the financial year ended October 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 10.2% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $218.4 million during FY2011, an increase of 14% over FY2010. The net profit was $136 million in FY2011, an increase of 25.8% over FY2010.
Full Report Details at
Scope of the Report
* Provides all the crucial information on Moog Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
* Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Moog Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Moog Inc.
* Data is supplemented with details on Moog Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Moog Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
* Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
* Understand prospective partners and suppliers
* Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
* Obtain the most up to date company information available
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents:
SWOT COMPANY PROFILE: Moog Inc.
Key Facts: Moog Inc.
Company Overview: Moog Inc.
Business Description: Moog Inc.
Company History: Moog Inc.
Key Employees: Moog Inc.
Key Employee Biographies: Moog Inc.
Products & Services Listing: Moog Inc.
Products & Services Analysis: Moog Inc.
SWOT analysis: Moog Inc.
* Strengths: Moog Inc.
* Weaknesses: Moog Inc.
* Opportunities: Moog Inc.
* Threats: Moog Inc.
Company View: Moog Inc.
Top Competitors: Moog Inc.
Location and Subsidiary: Moog Inc.
* Head Office: Moog Inc.
* Other Locations and Subsidiaries: Moog Inc.
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.