2013-09-05 16:19:56 - Fast Market Research recommends "Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/672776_motorola_mobility_holdings_inc_strate ..
Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. (Motorola Mobility) operates as a subsidiary of Google Inc. Motorola Mobility offers innovative technologies, products and related services that enables mobile and wireline digital communication, information and entertainment experience. The company's product portfolio includes mobile devices, accessories, set-top boxes, video distribution systems and broadband access infrastructure products. Motorola Mobility operates business in two segments, namely, Mobile Devices and Home segments. The company has a wide customer base, including domestic and commercial customers.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. - Key Facts
Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. - Key Employees
Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. - History
Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. - Company Statement
Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. - Business Description
Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Operational Efficiency
Strength - Recognized Player
Strength - Diverse Product Offerings
Strength - Strong Patent Portfolio
Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Litigations
Weakness - Operational Performance
Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Demand for Smartphones
Opportunity - Growing Tablet Computer Market
Opportunity - Acquisition by Google
Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Highly Competitive Market
Threat - Stringent Regulations
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc., Key Facts
Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc., Key Employees
Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc., Major Products and Services
Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc., History
Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc., Other Locations
Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc., Subsidiaries
Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc., Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.