2013-01-03 07:55:14 - New Construction market report from GlobalData: "Network Rail Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
Network Rail Limited (Network Rail) is a UK based construction service provider. It conducts operation, maintenance, renewal, and development of rail tracks, signaling systems, rail bridges, tunnels, and level crossings. The company also offers various services such as passenger tickets and tour planners, freight, commercial property, design management, and implementation and asset protection. The company owns and manages 18 big and busiest railway stations in the UK. In addition, it is undertakes sale, and leasing of commercial and residential properties.
Network Rail Limited Key Recent Developments
Sep 25, 2012: BOC Fuel Cell Technology Gets Network Rail ApprovalnMay 10, 2012: UK Government To Provide GBP16m For Robotics Research Projects
GlobalData's Network Rail Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the
company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/526573_network_rail_limited_strategic_swot_a ..
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Network Rail Limited - Key Facts
Network Rail Limited - Key Employees
Network Rail Limited - Major Products and Services
Network Rail Limited - History
Network Rail Limited - Company Statement
Network Rail Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Network Rail Limited - Business Description
Network Rail Limited - Corporate Strategy
Network Rail Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Network Rail Limited - Strengths
Strength - Networked Planning
Strength - Strong Market Position
Strength - Extensive Service Portfolio
Network Rail Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Geographic Concentration: the UK
Weakness - Highly Leveraged
Network Rail Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Rail Industry and Fare Prices Growth
Opportunity - 2012 Delivery Plan
Network Rail Limited - Threats
Threat - Highly Competitive Industry
Threat - Public Transportation Regulation
Network Rail Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments
Network Rail Limited, Recent Developments
Sep 25, 2012: BOC Fuel Cell Technology Gets Network Rail Approval
May 10, 2012: UK Government To Provide GBP16m For Robotics Research Projects
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Network Rail Limited, Key Facts
Network Rail Limited, Key Employees
Network Rail Limited, Major Products and Services
Network Rail Limited, History
Network Rail Limited, Subsidiaries
Network Rail Limited, Joint Venture
Network Rail Limited, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.