2013-10-24 17:55:33 - Fast Market Research recommends "New Zealand Gas Markets, 2013" from GlobalData, now available
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in New Zealand. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the natural gas assets (gas fields, pipelines and Gas Storage terminals) in New Zealand. The report compares the investment environment in New Zealand with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the natural gas sector in New Zealand together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
* Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
* Historical and forecast data and information for all the major gas fields, Gas Storage Terminals and pipelines in New Zealand for the period 2005-2017.
* Operator and equity details for major natural gas assets in New Zealand.
* Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the New Zealand's energy industry.
* Information on the top companies in the New Zealand including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain a strong understanding of the country's energy market.
* Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
* Assess your competitor's major natural gas assets and their performance.
* Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the gas sector of each country.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: OMV Aktiengesellschaft, Royal Dutch Shell plc, Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 New Zealand Energy Sector
2.1 New Zealand Energy Sector, Market Overview
2.2 New Zealand Energy Sector, Natural Gas
2.2.1 New Zealand Natural Gas, Overview
2.2.2 New Zealand Natural Gas, Supply and Demand Balance
2.2.3 New Zealand Natural Gas, Regulatory Structure
2.2.4 New Zealand Natural Gas, Infrastructure
3 New Zealand Gas Upstream Investment Environment Benchmarking
3.2 The Overall Ranking
3.3 Upstream Fiscal Attractiveness
3.3.1 Maximum Government Take Index
3.3.2 Fiscal Flexibility
3.3.3 Maximum State Participation
3.4 Gas Sector Performance
3.4.1 Exploration Activity
3.4.2 Gas Production
3.4.3 Gas Reserves
3.4.4 Gas Consumption
3.5 Economic Performance
3.5.1 GDP Growth Index
3.5.2 FDI Confidence Index
3.5.3 Balance of Trade Index
3.6 Socio-Political Performance
4 New Zealand Exploration and Production Sector
4.1 New Zealand Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot
4.1.1 New Zealand Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data
4.1.2 New Zealand Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Assets Map
4.1.3 New Zealand Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production by Type
4.1.4 New Zealand Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production by Assets
4.1.5 New Zealand Exploration and Production Sector, Market Share based on Marketed Equity Weighted Natural Gas Production
4.2 New Zealand Exploration and Production Sector, Production Forecast
4.2.1 New Zealand Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production Forecast
4.3 New Zealand Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Asset Details
4.3.1 New Zealand Exploration and Production Sector, Active Natural Gas Asset Details
4.3.2 New Zealand Exploration and Production Sector, Planned Natural Gas Asset Details
4.4 New Zealand Exploration and Production Sector, Major Gas Discoveries
4.4.1 New Zealand Exploration and Production Sector, Number of Major Gas Discoveries
4.4.2 New Zealand Exploration and Production Sector, Major Gas Discovery Details
4.5 New Zealand Exploration and Production Sector, Recent Discoveries
4.5.1 May 15, 2013: TAG Oil Intersects Oil And Gas At Ngapaeruru-1 Exploration Well In East Coast Basin, New Zealand
4.5.2 May 09, 2013: Data From Northland Basin Suggests Paleo-column Of Oil In Mesozoic-aged Rocks: New Zealand Petroleum & Minerals
4.5.3 Apr 03, 2013: New Zealand Energy Announces Oil Discovery In Taranaki Basin, New Zealand
4.5.4 Feb 14, 2013: Kea Petroleum Discovers Oil At Puka 2 In Tarnaki Basin, New Zealand
4.6 New Zealand Exploration and Production Sector, Drilling and Production Updates
4.6.1 Sep 13, 2013: Manaia-2 Progress Report # 2
4.6.2 Sep 06, 2013: Manaia-2 Progress Report # 1
4.6.3 Sep 04, 2013: East West Petroleum Provides Operational Update for New Zealand
4.6.4 Sep 02, 2013: Horizon Advises Spud Of Manaia-2 Exploration/Appraisal
4.6.5 Aug 29, 2013: Horizon Oil (HZN) Advises Upgrade At Maari Field Underway
5 New Zealand FPSO Industry
5.1 New Zealand FPSO Industry, FPSO Capacity Details by Vessel
5.2 New Zealand FPSO Industry, FPSO Vessel Specifications
6 New Zealand Pipeline Sector
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.