2013-06-15 04:42:58 - New Pharmaceuticals market report from GlobalData: "Osteologix Holdings Plc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
Osteologix Holdings Plc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/618261_osteologix_holdings_plc_strategic_swo ..
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Osteologix Holdings Plc (Osteologix), formerly Osteologix Holdings Limited, is a pharmaceutical company. It focuses on the development of novel pharmaceutical products for the treatment and prevention of bone and joint tissues diseases. Its product pipeline consists of NB S101, a dual acting bone agent, formulated to enhance bone density and minimize fracture risk. The company operates along with its subsidiaries, namely, Osteologix Limited and Osteologix ApS. Osteologix is headquartered in Glen Allen, Virginia, the US.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Osteologix Holdings Plc. - Key Facts
Osteologix Holdings Plc. - Key Employees
Osteologix Holdings Plc. - Major Products and Services
Osteologix Holdings Plc. - Pharmaceutical Pipeline Products Data
Osteologix Holdings Plc., Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
Osteologix Holdings Plc., Pipeline Products by Development Phase
Osteologix Holdings Plc. - History
Osteologix Holdings Plc. - Company Statement
Osteologix Holdings Plc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Osteologix Holdings Plc. - Business Description
Osteologix Holdings Plc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Osteologix Holdings Plc. - Strengths
Strength - Agreement with Servier
Strength - Lead Compound : NB S101
Osteologix Holdings Plc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Lack of Marketed and Commercialized Products
Osteologix Holdings Plc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Rising Healthcare Expenditure in the US
Opportunity - Changing Demographics
Opportunity - Market Potential - Osteoporosis
Osteologix Holdings Plc. - Threats
Threat - Cost Containment Pressures
Threat - Tough Competitive Market
Threat - Uncertain R&D Outcomes
Osteologix Holdings Plc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances
Osteologix Holdings Plc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Osteologix Holdings Plc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Osteologix Holdings Plc., Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Osteologix Holdings Plc., Key Facts
Osteologix Holdings Plc., Key Employees
Osteologix Holdings Plc., Major Products and Services
Osteologix Holdings Plc., Number of Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
Osteologix Holdings Plc., Number of Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Osteologix Holdings Plc., Pipeline Products By Therapy Area and Development Phase
Osteologix Holdings Plc., History
Osteologix Holdings Plc., Subsidiaries
Osteologix Holdings Plc., Key Competitors
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.