2012-08-20 01:56:01 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Parsons Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Parsons Corporation (Parsons) is a privately held firm, involves in the planning, design and construction of diverse facilities and infrastructure systems. The company offers comprehensive selection of services including management, procurement, consulting, security, and alternative project delivery. It caters to the needs of various sectors including infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, education, healthcare, life sciences and other diverse sectors. Parsons also provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies and private industries. The company offers products and services to various markets which include Communications, Education, Energy, Environmental, Facilities, Government Services,Healthcare, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Transportation, Vehicle Inspection and Water/Wastewater. It has a presence in different countries including, the UK, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Canada, Greece, Ireland,
Italy, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia and Taiwan. The company is headquartered in Pasadena, California, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/449204_parsons_corporation_strategic_swot_an ..
The company wants to expands its presence in Canada. In line with strategy, Parsons announced that it acquired privately held O'Connor Associates, a leading environmental consultancy firm in Canada & enhance their efforts in the areas of environmental site investigation and remediation.
Parsons Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 28, 2011: Parsons Wins Sewer System Improvement Program Contract From SFPUC
Jul 18, 2011: Parsons Wins Environmental Remediation Services Contract
Jul 13, 2011: International Isotopes Selects Parsons As Contractor For Depleted Uranium De-Conversion Facility
Jun 30, 2011: Parsons Appoints Grebbien As President Of Water And Infrastructure Group
May 20, 2011: Parsons Wins Al Shamal Sewage Treatment Works Project In Qatar
GlobalData's Parsons Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.