2013-01-07 00:03:00 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "PTT Public Company Limited (PTT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
PTT Public Company Limited (PTT) is an integrated petroleum and petrochemical company.. PTT, through its subsidiaries and associate companies carries out exploration, development and production of natural gas, condensate and crude oil. In addition, it is also involved in the transmission, processing, marketing and distribution of natural gas and gas products. Further, PTT participates in the marketing and trading of petrochemicals and crude oil products as well as investing in the petrochemical and refining industries. PTT is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
The company's strategy has been to expand its trading activities across the world.
PTT Public Company Limited Key Recent Developments
Oct 04, 2012: PTT Wins Approval To Build Second Phase Of LNG Receiving Terminal Worth $698m
Aug 10, 2012: PTT Reports Revenue Of
THB1,375 Billion In H1 2012
Aug 09, 2012: Foster Wheeler Secures Contract From PTT For Khao Bo Ya LPG Terminal Expansion
Aug 03, 2012: Capstone Turbine Announces Sale Of Five C65 Microturbines To PTT
Aug 01, 2012: Foster Wheeler Wins Contract From Samsung Engineering For Supply Of Waste Heat Recovery Unit In ThailandGDGE1288FSA
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/526764_ptt_public_company_limited_ptt_financ ..
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PTT Public Company Limited provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better
The profile contains critical company information including:
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.