2013-10-23 07:11:32 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Select Energy Services, LLC - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile", is now available at Fast Market Research
Select Energy Services, LLC (SES) is an oil and gas service company providing end-to-end water solutions and well-site services for the oilfield industry. SES operates through two divisions, namely, WaterOne and WellOne. The company offers its proprietary process, Fluidity, through which it provides customized solutions such as well testing and water sourcing, containment, transfer, treatment, reuse, recycle, transportation and disposal. Under the WaterOne division, SES offers services related to containment, disposal, fluid handling, water sourcing, water transfer, water treatment and well testing. Through the WellOne division, it provides accommodations & rentals, field services, fishing & rental tools, heavy haul & logistics, pipeline construction, well servicing and well-site construction. The company offers services to customers in shale plays across the US
and Canada, including Bakken, Barnett, Eagle Ford, Fayetteville, Granite Wash, Haynesville, Marcellus, Niobrara and Woodford shale formations. SES is headquartered in Houston, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/704718_select_energy_services_llc_oil_gas_de ..
In February 2012, SES acquired WTR Transfer Services Ltd, which enabled the company to enter Western Canada market. In January 2012, SES acquired Elite Wellsite Services LLC (Elite), an oilfield services company servicing the Barnett Shale. The acquisition strengthens the company's established position in the Barnett Shale. It signed a strategic alliance agreement with Muscle Wall, LLC to acquire 50% interest in the newly-formed Muscle Wall Holdings LLC. In August 2012, SES Enters into 50-50 joint venture agreement with Fountain Quail Water Management. The joint venture named as FQS Venture, LLC.
Select Energy Services, LLC - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Oil & Gas eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
* Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
* Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
* Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
* Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
* Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
* Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company's (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
* Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
* Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
* Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
* Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Get this Report
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
* The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
* The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
* Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company's operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
* Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
* Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.