2013-12-11 10:37:11 - New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Sidley Austin LLP (Sidley) is one of the leading legal advisory service provider in the US. The company principally engages in providing litigation and alternative dispute resolution services. The company's major practice areas include real estate, corporate governance and compliance, energy regulatory, healthcare, insurance, international trade, communications regulatory, antitrust, life sciences, project finance, infrastructure and transportation. Sidley caters its services to financial institutions, government agencies, colleges and universities, hospitals and health care organizations, and families and individuals. The company operates in Chicago, San Francisco, London, New York, Washington, DC, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Singapore, Australia, London, Germany, Beligium, and Tokyo . The company is headquartered at Palo Alto, the U.S.
GlobalData's Sidley Austin LLP - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile provides
an overview of the deals advised by Sidley Austin LLP in the Medical Devices market. The report is an essential source of information for Medical Devices companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Sidley Austin LLP's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/711941_sidley_austin_llp_medical_equipment_a ..
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Sidley Austin LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Sidley Austin LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Sidley Austin LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Sidley Austin LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Market, 2007 to YTD 2013
Sidley Austin LLP, Medical Equipment Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Sidley Austin LLP, Medical Equipment, Deal Details
Accuray Completes Acquisition Of TomoTherapy
HealthTronics Completes Acquisition Of Endocare
SXC Health Solutions Completes Acquisition Of Catalyst Health Solutions For US$4.4 Billion
Roche Acquires Ventana Medical Systems
GE Healthcare Acquires MedPlexus
St. Jude Medical Acquires Radi Medical Systems
GE Healthcare Completes Acquisition Of Clarient
GE Healthcare Completes Acquisition Of Orbotech Medical Solutions
NeuroTherm Completes Acquisition Of Interventional Spine Pain Management Assets From Smith & Nephew
Baxter Completes Public Offering Of Notes Due 2016 For US$500 Million
Baxter Completes Public Offering Of Notes Due 2018 For US$750 Million
Eli Lilly Completes Public Offering Of 3.55% Notes For US$1,000 Million
Baxter Completes Public Offering Of Notes Due 2023 For US$1.25 Billion
Baxter Completes Public Offering Of Notes Due 2014 For US$500 Million
Eli Lilly Completes Public Offering Of 5.95% Notes For US$400 Million
Baxter Completes Public Offering Of Notes Due 2043 For US$500 Million
Eli Lilly Completes Public Offering Of 4.2% Notes For US$1,000 Million
Cephalon Completes Public Offering Of US$300 Million
SXC Health Solutions Completes Public Offering Of Shares For US$541.8 Million
SXC Health Solutions Completes Public Offering For US$214.76 Million
Allscripts Merges With Misys Healthcare
Allscripts-Misys Healthcare Solutions Completes Merger With Eclipsys
Becton, Dickinson and Company Completes Sale Of Ophthalmic Systems Unit To RoundTable Healthcare Partners
List of Tables
Sidley Austin LLP, Key Facts
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.