2012-11-08 18:28:08 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
SOLON Energy GmbH, LLC (SOLON), formerly Solon SE, is a German solar photovoltaic (PV) manufacturer. The company operates as a subsidiary of Microsol International LL FZE. It specializes in the manufacture of solar modules and photovoltaic systems that are used in the construction of solar power plants. The company is one of the largest solar module manufacturers in Europe and a leading supplier of photovoltaic systems for large-scale solar power plants. It focuses on the production of solar modules with outputs ranging between 120 to 235 watts. SOLON operates through its subsidiaries in Germany, Italy, Switzerland and the US. The company has production facilities in Germany, Austria, Italy and Switzerland. SOLON is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
The company focuses on the
organic growth strategy, under which it intends of expanding its operations through new contracts and partnerships. In line with the strategy, the company was recently awarded a contract for building a 2.6 MW photovoltaic power plant in Lubesse. It was also awarded a contract for building solar power plants in Israel through a partnership with ELCO Contracting & Services.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/502391_solon_energy_gmbh_llc_soo1_strategic_ ..
SOLON Energy GmbH, LLC Key Recent Developments
Mar 26, 2012: SOLON Provides Update On Its SOLitaire Roof-integrated Photovoltaic System
Feb 01, 2012: SOLON And Paul Bauder Partner To Offer PV solution For Flat Roofs In Germany
Dec 13, 2011: SOLON Files Application For Opening Of Insolvency Proceedings
Nov 28, 2011: SOLON Presents New SOLiberty Energy Storage System
Nov 15, 2011: SOLON Reports Revenues Of €358.2m In Nine Months Ended September 30, 2011
GlobalData's SOLON Energy GmbH, LLC (SOO1) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy – GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.