2013-02-09 15:33:29 - New Financial Services research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
St. George Bank (St. George), a subsidiary of Westpac Group, is a leading financial services provider in Australia. It provides various financial services such as, lending, payments, investment portfolio management, insurance, leasing and wealth management solutions to individuals and small business. It also offers business finance, transaction banking and risk management solutions. The bank conducts its operations through a network of 396 branches and 2800 ATMs across Australia. St. George conducts its business under four brands: St. George, BankSA, Bank of Melbourne and RAMS.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/536039_stgeorge_bank_strategic_swot_analysis ..
GlobalData's St.George Bank - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
St.George Bank - Key Facts
St.George Bank - Key Employees
St.George Bank - Key Employee Biographies
St.George Bank - Major Products and Services
St.George Bank - History
St.George Bank - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
St.George Bank - Business Description
St.George Bank - Corporate Strategy
St.George Bank - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
St.George Bank - Strengths
Strength - Support from the Parent Company
Strength - Operational Performance
Strength - Industry Specialists
Strength - High LTD Ratio
St.George Bank - Weaknesses
Weakness - Decline in Net interest Margin
St.George Bank - Opportunities
Opportunity - Launch of New Services
Opportunity - Government Initiatives: Superannuation
Opportunity - Growth in Life Insurance Sector
St.George Bank - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Basel III Norms on Capital Requirements
Threat - Lower Interest Rates Environment
St.George Bank - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
St.George Bank, Key Facts
St.George Bank, Key Employees
St.George Bank, Key Employee Biographies
St.George Bank, Major Products and Services
St.George Bank, History
St.George Bank, Other Locations
St.George Bank, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.