2013-01-02 04:46:59 - New Pharmaceuticals research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Strides Arcolab Limited (Strides Arcolab) is a pharmaceutical company. It carries out the manufacture and export of finished branded and generic drugs. The company offers gelatin capsules and sterile parenterals. Its business is divided into two product lines, namely, Generics and Specialties. Geographically, the company operates through 14 manufacturing plants in India, Singapore, Brazil, Mexico, Poland and Italy. The company markets its products in 75 countries through partnership with organizations such as UNDP, The Clinton Foundation to European Global TB Drug Facility and UNICEF, besides American pharma giants, private labelers and distribution chains. Strides Arcolab is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
The company aims to provide high quality generic drugs. It focuses on developing and manufacturing IP-led niche pharmaceutical products with
focus on sterile injectables. As a part of its strategy, the company sold its generic pharmaceutical company, Ascent Pharmahealth Limited to Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc., to strengthen its balance sheet. It focuses on emerging markets and maintains its existing partnerships and enters into new collaborative agreements to augment its services and growth prospects in future.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/488830_strides_arcolab_limited_star_financia ..
Strides Arcolab Limited Key Recent Developments
Apr 26, 2012: Strides Arcolab Reports Net Sales Of INR5.3 Billion In Q1 2012
Dec 22, 2011: Strides Arcolab Announces Continued FDA Approval Status For Sterile Products Division
Feb 24, 2012: Strides Receives FDA Approval For Brazilian Sterile Penems Facility
Feb 27, 2012: Strides Arcolab Reports Net Sales Of INR6.9 Billion In Q4 2011
Oct 24, 2011: Strides Arcolab Reports Net Sales Of INR7.7 Billion In Q3 2011
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Strides Arcolab Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Strides Arcolab Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.